• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RubyDoo flop!!!!!!

You've been trying to get that thing on it's side for awhile now...so what's your next goal? :;

Crashfab cage perhaps?:corn:

Do the cage i want then at some point in RubyDoo's future a roll must happen.

Mike i have NOT been trying to get her to roll, i have been testing the edge and slippery mud did not help me at all.

Correctomundo...the flop happened at the 'Egg' rock near the top. Wait, did I read somewhere in this thread that buggies spent some time at Walker???:eeek: :stirpot:

Yes Kev,

we saw the buggies @ Walker and even said HI as they drove by. Then saw them again at that party house near Walker Valley Road.

Yep! Dat wuz me. My dumb ass flipped it crawling over a stump. Same line I'd taken twice earlier in the day. I'll post pics when John emails them to me. Unfortuanatly my camera was displaced inside the cab during the tumble.
Trucks all good though, thank god for cages. View from out of sunroof: Sky-dirt-Sky!:puke:

We saw your rig sitting up there and were wonder who left it sitting on the Easy Wild trail. Went back to the campgound and asked around no one knew anything.

Yes Kev,

we saw the buggies @ Walker and even said HI as they drove by. Then saw them again at that party house near Walker Valley Road.

Correction, two buggies and one beat to **** Jeep (mine), I wave at everybody, you never know who you might need to ask help from. Glad to see you had a good time, we sure did.

:D

We saw your rig sitting up there and were wonder who left it sitting on the Easy Wild trail. Went back to the campgound and asked around no one knew anything.

Yeah I was on me way to the camp ground to find somebody that wanted to wheel somemore. I was by myself and decided to wizz up the stump trail again real quick then drop into camp:mad:

Had to walk back to get help:puke: Turns out my battery didn't like being on its side rendering my winch useless. Stood there for 20min figuring that w/ 100 people up there some one would be coming by:haha: Must have supper time. Didn't even here a quad engine.:mad: Oh well we already knew I was dumb. One more lesson learned.

Yeah I was on me way to the camp ground to find somebody that wanted to wheel somemore. I was by myself and decided to wizz up the stump trail again real quick then drop into camp:mad:

Had to walk back to get help:puke: Turns out my battery didn't like being on its side rendering my winch useless. Stood there for 20min figuring that w/ 100 people up there some one would be coming by:haha: Must have supper time. Didn't even here a quad engine.:mad: Oh well we already knew I was dumb. One more lesson learned.

When we went by we were out for a quick run before dinner and that is when we saw the rig. Everyone back at camp was settling down for dinner at that time. We drove around looking for I guess you for a little bit at first then headed to camp. I guess you did learn one thing do not wheel by yourself.

Do the cage i want then at some point in RubyDoo's future a roll must happen.

Mike i have NOT been trying to get her to roll, i have been testing the edge and slippery mud did not help me at all.

That's what I meant by trying to get it on it's side Kat...testing the limits...:awesomework:
You won't know the limit...until you exceed it...glad it was a soft flop buddy...How's that shoulder?

That's what I meant by trying to get it on it's side Kat...testing the limits...:awesomework:
You won't know the limit...until you exceed it...glad it was a soft flop buddy...How's that shoulder?

Shoulder is fine, it was just a touch sore for 2 days.

Back