• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Schwing

I saw that pic of the XJ in the air, in a mag at work. One of the wheelin mags that had an Oops section. stuck military trucks and submarined trucks. :cool:

JOOP said:
I saw that pic of the XJ in the air, in a mag at work. One of the wheelin mags that had an Oops section. stuck military trucks and submarined trucks. :cool:
Petersons 4wheel and off-road. Its the April 2007 issue. Got it right here...thought those pics were familiar!:hi:

Alpine4x4 said:
Petersons 4wheel and off-road. Its the April 2007 issue. Got it right here...thought those pics were familiar!:hi:

O snap so thats where i saw that picture hahahaha

Alpine4x4 said:
They just called me and told me theyre jumping you tomorrow with tickle me elmos and some snoop dog:redneck:

Dude snoop is a pimp, not sure about them there tickle me elmos though those things scare me like crazy!

War-Jeeper said:
Dude snoop is a pimp, not sure about them there tickle me elmos though those things scare me like crazy!
That pimp is about to slap your penguin ass:flipoff: They really want their "o-snap" back:haha:

Alpine4x4 said:
That pimp is about to slap your penguin ass:flipoff: They really want their "o-snap" back:haha:

Go ahead and slap it i aint complaining:flipoff::flipoff:

And they cant have it back:flipoff::flipoff::kissmyass::kissmyass:

War-Jeeper said:
Go ahead and slap it i aint complaining:flipoff::flipoff:

And they cant have it back:flipoff::flipoff::kissmyass::kissmyass:
If you wake up in the morning snoop dog was too stoned to move and there was a tickle me elmo shortage:flipoff: :flipoff: :kissmyass: :kissmyass: :clappy:

Alpine4x4 said:
If you wake up in the morning snoop dog was too stoned to move and there was a tickle me elmo shortage:flipoff: :flipoff: :kissmyass: :kissmyass: :clappy:

Okay :wtf:

Latest posts

Back