• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Schwing

Nuzzy said:
Ahhhhhh. I kinda miss the old days of NWW when every thread seamed to head wildly off course. :D

Kudos my friends. Kudos. :clappy:
I try my best in the ways of the old wise NWW wizard of long past. It is an honor to be apeased by such a being as yourself.
NWW Postpadder grasshopper,
Ryan

Nuzzy said:
Ahhhhhh. I kinda miss the old days of NWW when every thread seamed to head wildly off course. :D

No problem, im glad to provide you with some entertainment nuzzy

What more could a man want in the world than entertainment? ...well, besides dirty, nasty sex with multiple elvish partners...

Simply put, you boys just keep on keepin on! And everything will be alright :cool:

Nuzzy said:
What more could a man want in the world than entertainment? ...well, besides dirty, nasty sex with multiple elvish partners...

Simply put, you boys just keep on keepin on! And everything will be alright :cool:

Lol:haha:

O we will we will:corn:

Nuzzy said:

Good call on the elves. They are much cleaner than dwarfs and gnomes:flipoff:

So uh snoop dog call ya yet war jeeper?:redneck:

Alpine4x4 said:
Good call on the elves. They are much cleaner than dwarfs and gnomes:flipoff:

So uh snoop dog call ya yet war jeeper?:redneck:

Yea but i pushed the ignore button when he called cause im too fly fo snoop dizzle

Nuzzy said:

Best thread evar... or something. :corn:

Alpine4x4 said:
Im talking a 9mm boy. I think your confusing you 10cm e-penis with his 9cm real penis:clappy:

WEll thats awesome cause my real penis is too big to handle:flipoff:

O and all i got is a paintball gun:kissmyass:

Latest posts

Back