• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Shake down run?

Maverick26

As iron sharpens iron...
Ok so my buggy is almost done all the way. It has gone on a few drives around the yard and all that stuff. Working on pounding out the dents in the hood and things like that. I have not got my winch yet but its in work. Just wondering if anyone would like to take it out with me on May 1st to Walker? I have to work the weekend of the 24th 25th so thats why May 1st. Let me know. :awesomework:

Last edited:
if i am lucky i might just be able to join you. i am pushing hard to get my truck done and need to test before CORE. (If I go I will be bringing nitrogen with me if you need to dial your shocks in. That is one of the big tasks i have to get done.

Well you and I are in the same boat. I have been working late every night trying to get it done. I gotta build a header now before I get exhaust and fix my brake pedals. Keep working on it. Im gonna get my shocks charged at cycle barn I think unless there is a place you know of that is cheaper but having some nitrogen with us is a good idea. Thanks.

(If I go I will be bringing nitrogen with me if you need to dial your shocks in. That is one of the big tasks i have to get done.

Make sure your filling those up while they are fully extended, not on the rig with weight on them.:awesomework:

I'd go, but just sold my Jeep to fund my junk.

Make sure your filling those up while they are fully extended, not on the rig with weight on them.:awesomework:

I'd go, but just sold my Jeep to fund my junk.

:awesomework: Thanks for looking out Clark. Bummer you cant go... Im still fighting like mad to go myself. Ill see you on the 18th tho.

i have my son that weekend maybe we will tag along..

:awesomework:

Right now all I need is Exhaust. I figured out my brakes last night and that all good now. I need to fab a header and then take it down to get the rest done. Ill be there for sure.

I will most likely be there, just got done tuning some stuff in and just need to put my sway bar back together when i get the parts Friday. I too will have a little nitrogen with me :awesomework:

Last edited:
Back