• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Some where in Canada 8/3-8/5

good times :D

was awsome having you guys up and was weird being schooled by someone other then Pook :eeek: need to get some more of your guys up here in capable rigs to break in the new trails more.

was awsome having you guys up and was weird being schooled by someone other then Pook :eeek: need to get some more of your guys up here in capable rigs to break in the new trails more.

Watching your full throttle attack and wheel stand on the exit of Upper Fuct was priceless. :awesomework: You cheese heads sure know how to have fun. :haha: :haha:

Are we still cheeseheads? I remember the boom in the 90's, but I think cheese and milk is cheaper up here now isnt it??

:fawkdancesmiley:

was awesome having you guys up and was weird being schooled by someone other then Pook :eeek: need to get some more of your guys up here in capable rigs to break in the new trails more.

You and everyone else should try to come down to naches the first weekend in September labor day weekend. It will be good times.
I'm going to try to make it to the rock crawl and I can't hardly wait to come back up and run ****ed & upper ****ed in the day light.

You and everyone else should try to come down to naches the first weekend in September labor day weekend. It will be good times.
I'm going to try to make it to the rock crawl and I can't hardly wait to come back up and run ****ed & upper ****ed in the day light.

Don't forget about Upper Upper Fuct. :worship:

That place looks like a blast, the new run with the long slab/steps willl be BA, keep us posted on teh progress of that one....:awesomework:

Back