• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sun 5 17 Reiter

nowires

Thinking of bringing my wife along so nothing crazy, This will be her first time so I would like to show her a good time and not scare her from comming agian
anyone going to be around

Getting all the damage done from the Tahyula run yesterday fixed today on all 3 Jeeps.

Leo's Jeep needed right rear shock replacement, steering wheel adjustment so its straight, gas tank skid plate fixed (welded) and straightened out and some other minor stuff.

Rhonda's Jeep needs right rear shock replaced, tie rod bar bent back into shape and one other thing i can not remember.

My Jeep just needs the left front shock rubbers replaced in the top from doing this.

DSC00554.jpg

We went and had some great time together. She is such a trooper. The angle stuff just freaked her out. At least she is trying it. Time will tell:cheer::cheer:

Pics or it didn't happen charlie!!!:fawkdancesmiley:
And Kat, did Leo get some new rubber? And fenders???:corn:

Pics or it didn't happen charlie!!!

I think the nail marks in the dash are proof enough

get you butt down here next Saturday. She will be working the RTW booth with me. High five is going to try to drag his wife out also. Ask her for your self

I think the nail marks in the dash are proof enough

get you butt down here next Saturday. She will be working the RTW booth with me. High five is going to try to drag his wife out also. Ask her for your self

Fair enough,fair enough--nail marks in dash...I might come down, as our over the hump plans are snaffood!!!:booo:

Back