• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SXOR single seater build

No progress to update because today was day 39 in a row of 12+ hr shifts. But I did get with Lee from Partially Committed Racing today to spend some of that money before my pocket could even start to smolder. I ordered up some Branik 40 spline 300M party shafts for the rear axle and also the rest of the parts from Gearworks to build the 10" 3rd member for the front axle.

No progress to update because today was day 39 in a row of 12+ hr shifts. But I did get with Lee from Partially Committed Racing today to spend some of that money before my pocket could even start to smolder. I ordered up some Branik 40 spline 300M party shafts for the rear axle and also the rest of the parts from Gearworks to build the 10" 3rd member for the front axle.
That's still progress!

I've been slowly working on figuring out new mounts for the trans and Atlas. I had to do a good bit of trimming on the trans mount for it to work upside down and also had to do a lot of trimming on the Atlas shifter base and swap one of the socket head bolts for a button head, but it all clears now.

IMG_0283.jpeg

The Atlas mount will go to the tube right above it. I'll add a tube across where the trans mount is with a disconnect in it. The three tubes you can see in the picture all have disconnects on the end of them and that whole piece comes out of the chassis.

IMG_0296.jpeg

Latest posts

Back