• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Thoughts on LTB's

Anyway.. I went up in the snow last sunday with them and they seem to do awsome. Even on the packed/icey stuff that swampers usually suck on, they hooked. I wouldn't have done as well with the half bald SX's I ran last year. I thenk the softer compound contributed to their icey success.

*I didn't run thourght snow deeper than about a foot... so I can't tell ya how the pizza cutters would do in the mondo deep stuff.

I think they do great. My friend had the 33 13.5s on his sami and they rocked. He had no trouble in the snow either. Very good tire. If I could fit the 47s I would want them.

I think the 47's are going to be the new 42 TSL. Everybody in the big tire trail crowd wants 'em. They seem to have a good width to height ratio and extra deep tread. My next rig will be running them.

The 34's are cool too:D

i have heard they are great tires.. the tread looks like a good design .. in my opinion the only downfall is the weird sizes..

Totalled said:
Anyway.. I went up in the snow last sunday with them and they seem to do awsome. Even on the packed/icey stuff that swampers usually suck on, they hooked. I wouldn't have done as well with the half bald SX's I ran last year. I thenk the softer compound contributed to their icey success.

*I didn't run thourght snow deeper than about a foot... so I can't tell ya how the pizza cutters would do in the mondo deep stuff.

My pizza cutter swampers did fine in the deep snow, on ice the sucked. I had 33x10.5 radial tsl's.

jjduedall said:
i have heard they are great tires.. the tread looks like a good design .. in my opinion the only downfall is the weird sizes..

That is why I will run them due to the to the weird sizes, and they are cheap.:;

Back