• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tire repair help asap.

Paulie

Looking for man love
Well my tires arnt warrentied so i ran into a problem. some time during my stupid moment i poked a hole in the side of my krawler. i think its a small knife but i dont know. its a small hole and easy in my eyes to repair. anyone willing to help me out. Whats the damage fee..

usually a hold in the side wall means your ****ed. you can try one of the brown sticky plugs but it will probably come out since there arent any steel cords to hold it in. a patch might hold up for a little while but the sidewall flexing would make it peel off most likely.

Well my tires arnt warrentied so i ran into a problem. some time during my stupid moment i poked a hole in the side of my krawler. i think its a small knife but i dont know. its a small hole and easy in my eyes to repair. anyone willing to help me out. Whats the damage fee..

Post a pic of the hole with something in it and a tape measure in the pic. I am pretty sure i can fix it though.

Patch it up with a large patch, especially in a sidewall is a hard area due to flex. I've double patched a tire before, one outside and the one inside! Why are they not warrantied? Definitely post a pic.

Or do a true section repair and call it good. You just cant throw a patch on it or plug it and think that its fixed. Temperally yes but the right way is a section repair .That way the new rubber and patch cure to the exsisting rubber .It really doesnt matter to me either way. Fix it the right way or suffer in the long run.

its a half inch long paper cut basically, but leaks like a mother ****er. ill work on getting a pic here soon. but getting it there to you Brian Might be an issue, i might not have a ride down. or i can drive it but make frequent stops to check it.

I was also told to try Alpine tire in woodinville.

its a half inch long paper cut basically, but leaks like a mother ****er. ill work on getting a pic here soon. but getting it there to you Brian Might be an issue, i might not have a ride down. or i can drive it but make frequent stops to check it.

I was also told to try Alpine tire in woodinville.

Ill need it for a week Paulie. It isnt an easy fix. Kinda tire surgery.

Heres the hole.
krawlerslice.jpg

Let me work on getting a doner tire then ill let you know when i can drop it by.

Bill let me barrow a tire. call me

Ill need your tire for one week and it will cost between 40 - 60 to fix. Better than buying a new tire.

Latest posts

Back