• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

to many choices

zukbug

I've been shopping around for a tansfer case adapter. i know marlin is probably the best but there out of them right now. has anyone out there used the trailgear adapter good? bad? give me some input thanks

they are all the same just tiny little difference to keep them away from each others patent. 421 has two of them for his triple case they went together nicely and looked just as beefy as the marlins All it is, is an aluminum plate with two bearing and a coupling not much can go wrong there they also have the 23 spline for the same price 299 is a pretty good price.plus a lifetime warranty is pretty nice to have

they are all the same just tiny little difference to keep them away from each others patent. 421 has two of them for his triple case they went together nicely and looked just as beefy as the marlins All it is, is an aluminum plate with two bearing and a coupling not much can go wrong there they also have the 23 spline for the same price 299 is a pretty good price.plus a lifetime warranty is pretty nice to have

That dual row bearing is a pretty big difference, for starters. The AA adapters are Marlin's old design, it's not a matter of patent infringement but of a design being constantly improved upon. If that were the case the Icelandic guys who started this would be rolling in money.

:wtf: I take that back, TG has their own design now? :haha: Yet another reason to stay the fawk away from them, Geiger must still be trying to stick it to Marlin. :rolleyes:

I'd just wait for Marlin to get in the one you want! The one thing about MarlinCrawler is you got to be patient!

And persistent. And make sure that whoever takes your info down uses good legible handwriting. :redneck: My order was stalled for a few months because they couldn't find it and the 0s looked like 6s in both my phone # and CC #. Honest mistake, but it almost made me lose my faith. They made good in the end without me even asking. :awesomework: