• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

TR bead rings

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
Anybody know if you can still get replacable rings for TR beadlocks? Mine are absolutly trashed and will be needing new ones..

crash said:
Anybody know if you can still get replacable rings for TR beadlocks? Mine are absolutly trashed and will be needing new ones..

Of course you can get replacement rings...they have shelves full of them.

I just got hired at Trailready, today was my second day. I know theres racks and racks of rings everywhere. Jeff would know though...

Brent

Another option is to pull the rings and refinish them yourself.A 7" flap disk in the 50 to 100 grit range works best and if you want them blue,pre-WARM the ring, rattle can them and heat lamp it dry. Tacoma Screw sells an industrial enamel (with their name on it) that is pretty tough.

Sup Brent:redneck:

jeepmauler said:
Another option is to pull the rings and refinish them yourself.A 7" flap disk in the 50 to 100 grit range works best and if you want them blue,pre-WARM the ring, rattle can them and heat lamp it dry. Tacoma Screw sells an industrial enamel (with their name on it) that is pretty tough.

Sup Brent:redneck:

When I mean trashed--I mean trashed as in they look like wave plates out of a tranny now :D They are dead...

jeepmauler said:
Well guess what we have on the shelf @ work
fresh new blue rings

I think daddy is going to get a new set of rings :D (plus maybe give me a chance to pick on jeff for a few since its been forwever in the day since I did that at the old bike shop)

We also have the standard brushed,Slim polished,a host of other colors and for /cough/friends/cough,sputter/ blem rings for a reduced price

What size wheels again?

Last edited:
jeepmauler said:
We also have the standard brushed,Slim polished,a host of other colors and for /cough/friends/cough,sputter/ blem rings for a reduced price

What size wheels again?

15" (till next year :D )

jeepmauler said:

I don't remember getting any special deals :wtf: :booo:

Latest posts

Back