• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

TR bead rings

Just so you all can sit back and laugh now...cause you're all way to gullable...just where do you think I got these :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Last edited:
So are you saying Jeff was feeling bad for you, or did you have to order them from someplace else? :haha: :haha:

Jobless said:
Just so you all can sit back and laugh now...cause you're all way to gullable...just where do you think I got these :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Eastside Custom Truck?

I paid $90.00 a piece I just bought two from larry about a month a go If I knew I could of got blems a would have :wtf: they just get trashed anyway

Last edited:
03 CON said:
So are you saying Jeff was feeling bad for you, or did you have to order them from someplace else? :haha: :haha:

Why don't you go ask Jeff to make you some TR H2's beadlocks and see what he says :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Jobless said:
Why don't you go ask Jeff to make you some TR H2's beadlocks and see what he says :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Ummmm becouse I dont need any? But thats just my guess why I dont..

Lmao, like he would for me anyway.....:haha: :haha:

Jobless said:

I think you got those from Walmart. Those rings are ugly I would never own those:puke: :flipoff:

stompinjab1 said:
I think you got those from Walmart. Those rings are ugly I would never own those:puke: :flipoff:

Those couldn't have come from Walmart. They are way too nice and upscale. I'm thinkin Sears instead:redneck:

Latest posts

Back