• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trail gear parts?

Well they charged me $140 for shipping. If I had gotten them from Trail gear I would have had free shipping and still had $40 extra dollars in my pocket.

holy ****in **** thats almost as much as the springs. if it would have showed that on my order i would not have bought them. o well

i too just ordered my front springs from all pro because of sale. how much was the shipping? i went back and forth between all pro and tg for my springs. i have ordered a bunch of stuff from tg allways speedy and good quality no complaints, except their diff armor fit like **** but i just filled it with weld:awesomework:
I ordered Marlins diff armor and it fit terribly, too. I wonder if it was just to accept variances? It was easy to fix, though. Weld the top of it to the diff, then start down the side of it an inch or two at a time, pound on it with a hammer as it is hot as hell, weld some, pound.... easy.:;
Well they charged me $140 for shipping. If I had gotten them from Trail gear I would have had free shipping and still had $40 extra dollars in my pocket.

ummmm.... RIP OFF! I got my whole SAS kit (6 boxes & springs..?) for $125 shipping. :eeek:

i got my entire order shipped free (SAS, rear lift, sliders, a detroit third, some other stuff too, i think). dont they have free shipping on orders over $250?

I ordered Marlins diff armor and it fit terribly, too. I wonder if it was just to accept variances?
They all fit horribly, I think that one person built a poor prototype and everyone else just copyed a poor prototype. Well casing caps work the best, a half looks smooth and sexy and full caps can give you over a extra quart of oil capasity.

PS: I'm not down with All-Poo.

I have made a few purchases from Trail-gear in the last 2 months and received excellent customer service and got all my parts very quickly. Had one problem, but they made it right (which doesn't seem to happen a whole lot lately) I ordered the 4-stud high steer kit, got a shipping confirmation, nothing came, they were back ordered, to make it right they sent me the six stud version, which gave me a good reason to purchase the 6-stud knuckles. :D

Wish I could say the same about Marlin, got they screwed me royally on Toy Box, they lied to me about the status of the order and when it was shipping for over 5 weeks, finally somebody else told me that "there is no record of my order", even though people were confirming my info for the 5 weeks while they were lying to me, I said I wanted it ASAP since I had been waiting so long, they told me that they would get to it when they get to it, I told them where they could stick their Toy Box and canceled my order...

What do you all think of trail gear? I was looking online and they are the cheapst on parts and hy steer. But are the good and safe parts? Im looking to do hy steer, gears,locker,trail armor from them. Does anyone have bad stuff from them?

Thank you for your time :redneck: :redneck:

My lawyer says I'm no longer allowed to comment on TrailQueer or AllPoo. :redneck:

Wish I could say the same about Marlin, got they screwed me royally on Toy Box, they lied to me about the status of the order and when it was shipping for over 5 weeks, finally somebody else told me that "there is no record of my order", even though people were confirming my info for the 5 weeks while they were lying to me, I said I wanted it ASAP since I had been waiting so long, they told me that they would get to it when they get to it, I told them where they could stick their Toy Box and canceled my order...

Dave's handwriting sucks :haha:

I don't know what this means...but Marlins webpage no longer says their springs are made in the USA like it used to. Did they change spring makers again?

Back