• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker run New Years Eve

okay I'm in, just can't break since I'm doing the RRR hangover run as well on the 1st.

Last edited:
me and lso will be up there in his new buggy. plan to be in the parking lot at 9 if anyone wants to hook up early

LSO, a buddy of his and I had a blast up there yesterday. His new buggy is pretty legit. He one shotted the expresway rock face going right up the right side without hugging the dirt for more traction. He made a few of the hard lines in the boulder pile in the gravel pit. And best of all, he let me have a shot at driving it and I made the V-notch on the third shot. Also this thing straight smashes on the roads. It loves hauling does not so much like taking it easy. I will let him explain this.
LSO got some good video he just has to learn how to edit it and compress the files, shold see it up here in the next few days.

Had a great time on new years eve! i finally figured out how to not let the buggy bottom out on pot hole! go faster and stay in the throttle and the front end lifts and floats throw it all :awesomework:

Back