• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

walker sunday?

Bah, you'll make it! Just be carefull with that rear bumper...:stirpot:

Stack some rocks and hit it at 86mph and might just travel into the future. :cool:

The bumper will be the least of my worries. 1/2" frame brackets, grd 8 bolts and 1.75 DOM. If I tweak that I give up in this sport... :booo:

I haven't made it.:eeek:

What stepup area are you talking about, this one?
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLQasa6JH9g[/YT]

That's NOT on the expressway...this is part of Upper Mainline. :awesomework: Expressway is the first turn to your left in the woods on your way out to this point in the vid....

That's NOT on the expressway...this is part of Upper Mainline. :awesomework: Expressway is the first turn to your left in the woods on your way out to this point in the vid....

My bad, all of it meshes into one large trail in my brain... :D

he is probably talking about the express way rock face. that one could be a bad fall if it went wrong. walker is pretty easy in general. anybody can tag along. i do plan on spend some time up around the V-notch. still have not made it up that thing, but have not seen it dry either.

That V-notch is soo dug out at the bottom now! I drove it last summer dry, but wet is a different story. This summer I tried a couple times and as soon as my front tires clear the top my bumper sits on the ground.

Cant go forward or backward :mad: Id like to see some more people try it, but Im not sure I can make it up this weekend.

I made it up with ease a couple of months ago when it was dry then was there the next weekend with a little water in the hole and was stumped.:looser: We'll see what happens this weekend with the addition of the new rubbers:cool:

So I will be there Saturday instead since I have new plans on sunday.

And yes, I was talking about the first line going up rockface (that would be a tumble) and the V in the "skillbuilding area" :redneck:

That little step-up area at the top of expressway can be a little tricky as well. I have only seen 1 street rig to make it so far and it was Jacob.

What time? Wanna go early in the am? I haven't been wheeling in a while and Saturday would work better for me too.

justin remember i have done that in my taco last time we were there! and rus am works justin needs tabs so either we get them early or after it doenst matter to much!

What time? Wanna go early in the am? I haven't been wheeling in a while and Saturday would work better for me too.

Me and trgrunner will be below the hill climb around 7. Come out!! Its going to be wet should be fun. If you see my white chevy and his dodge parked there and we are not head for the v-notch. Well will probably head there via express way to the mainline then run the roads to the entrance to humps and bumps. Then drop into the v-notch/ "skill building area" from above.:awesomework:

Me and trgrunner will be below the hill climb around 7. Come out!! Its going to be wet should be fun. If you see my white chevy and his dodge parked there and we are not head for the v-notch. Well will probably head there via express way to the mainline then run the roads to the entrance to humps and bumps. Then drop into the v-notch/ "skill building area" from above.:awesomework:

Tmill, he said he was going up Saturday.... didnt you want to go up Sunday? Or Saturday now?

definatly missed the saturday part, opps. i have to look my rig over on saturday, we beat on it pretty hard down at elbe last time. i might add some more oil to my shocks too. i want them stiffer to make the front do some work.

Last edited:
definatly missed the saturday part, opps. i have to look my rig over on saturday, we beat on it pretty hard down at elbe last time. i might add some more oil to my shocks too. i want them stiffer to make the front do some work.

Ok good, cuz i have to work Saturday. All is well then.:awesomework: And for the Saturday peeps:fawkdancesmiley:

Would like to come out this weekend, but 7 is a little early for me. Anybody headed up at more reasonable time or do I have to get up early? Jim you headed out sunday or monday (I could make either)?

Would like to come out this weekend, but 7 is a little early for me. Anybody headed up at more reasonable time or do I have to get up early? Jim you headed out sunday or monday (I could make either)?

Well were getting up there early so we can get out of there by about one or so but who knows, might say screw it and stay for longer. You could always come up there a little later and meet us somewhere, if that works out better.... or just get up and meet us there at 7:awesomework:

Okay, since nobody is headed out later I'll set the alarm clock early and try and meet you guys at 7. I'll be in a red chevy pulling a blue toy truggy. Should be a fun wet day if the rain gets here tonight like they are saying.

Okay, since nobody is headed out later I'll set the alarm clock early and try and meet you guys at 7. I'll be in a red chevy pulling a blue toy truggy. Should be a fun wet day if the rain gets here tonight like they are saying.

Nice!:awesomework: we'll be in a purple Dodge and white Chevy, both towing black Toyota's.

Back