• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

We-Rock. KarlVP in stock mod class

KarlVP

Love that TOYOTA
I'm gonna unleash the fury and launch some D30 parts to the moon.

I can't wait.

All I wanna know is.... who's comin with me?

crash said:
Bring LOTS of parts then :;

Well, if I keep a 13MM socket in the golve box and an impact gun hooked up to the tank, I figure I can shave my axle swapping time down to about 7 minutes.

With 45 min of breakdown time, that allows for 6.5 broken shafts. Plus the time left on the course to work on it.

I should be good.

You can borrow my 37 Krawlers, I know they launch D30 parts to the moon!

ps..GOOD LUCK OUT THERE!

KarlVP said:
Well, if I keep a 13MM socket in the golve box and an impact gun hooked up to the tank, I figure I can shave my axle swapping time down to about 7 minutes.

With 45 min of breakdown time, that allows for 6.5 broken shafts. Plus the time left on the course to work on it.

I should be good.

Now thats funny right there

KarlVP said:
Hip and I were talking about it.

The rules say 35's but a bunch of folks in that class were competing on 36 IROK's.

not irocks it was tsls....said 36-1250 right on them, but they measure less than 35" when brand new. rules state stamped size not actual size....

Hip said:
not irocks it was tsls....said 36-1250 right on them, but they measure less than 35" when brand new. rules state stamped size not actual size....

We shall see.

Maybe I'll whoop some ass on siped 33 BFG muds. :haha:

KarlVP said:
We shall see.

Maybe I'll whoop some ass on siped 33 BFG muds. :haha:

if they will let ya i have some decent 36 tsls in the basement....already grooved.

well have to talk sometime as i do want to sell or trade them...

5 of em with the transferrable warranty.

three almost new and two at least half worn out.

one of them has at least a hundred leaks in the sidewall but thay are so small that it takes two weeks to go flat from about 8 psi. its like the rubber is pourous, and i think its on one of the worn out ones....:; . lots of rash and some chunking but overall good set of tires.

karl ifin it turns out to be shotcrete you dont want TSLs you want some type of almost street tire....or mtrs or procomps... something where more rubber touches the ground.

maybe even some all terains???

any of you guys ever run on shotcrete and whats your thoughts on tires for that type of surface?

im just remembering the hugh straight up verticle climb at vegas and if i remember only a few competetors made it up and becca webster was first with procomps...

in fact ill start another thread to discuss tires types running on shotcrete. we can discuss it there.