• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What do you have for sound?

Recently I am listening to my tranny slip :D , but I do have a RB4 setup in the truck, basically nav, cd infinity speakers and seperate Sirius hooked up.

Disclaimer: tranny slipage due to Smarty. :super:

if your wanting to use an ipod with the stock setup id go with the harman/kardon drive+play setup. i bought it for my vw and it works great

if you want to use an aftermarket deck I bought a alpine and their i-pod cable is 20 bucks and it will charge the ipod and you control it from the deck. in my suburban I have 2 rockford fosgate amps and mids/tweets in doors. then a couple 15" in a box in the back.

worked on the tow/grocery rig a little this weekend... the sub in the truck was in a pre-fabbed box from car toys. using that box we lost the use of one of the 3rd row seats.... here's what i built and what we had before.

S3700253.jpg

with the rear window up

S3700257.jpg

in the truck

S3700255.jpg

S3700256.jpg

later on i plan on installing larger screen and maybe head rest screens. finish the power inverter wiring.

2pwrlftrs4u said:
worked on the tow/grocery rig a little this weekend... the sub in the truck was in a pre-fabbed box from car toys. using that box we lost the use of one of the 3rd row seats.... here's what i built and what we had before.

S3700253.jpg

with the rear window up

S3700257.jpg

in the truck

S3700255.jpg

S3700256.jpg

later on i plan on installing larger screen and maybe head rest screens. finish the power inverter wiring.
Oh GAWD..come pimp my ride G :wtf:

2pwrlftrs4u said:
worked on the tow/grocery rig a little this weekend... the sub in the truck was in a pre-fabbed box from car toys. using that box we lost the use of one of the 3rd row seats.... here's what i built and what we had before.....

Where are all the groceries gonna go? :haha:

2pwrlftrs4u said:
uh... with all the bling on your Tundra you can STFU :haha:

What bling??? Those were the only rims with the right BS, just curious..how do you use the laptop and GPS when driving, you keep Bas in the back:flipoff:

Last edited:
So it must have been you that drove by my house at 2 in the morning last night :flipoff:
Seriously, that'd be sweet to have a thumping sound system in my towrig. Planning on a pair of subs behind the rear seat...when $ allow it :booo:

In the tow rig I am pretty sure its the stock infinity stuff my dodge came with, and sounds good but needs an amp and subs

now the jeep is what I bring the bumps in. I have to replace the panasonic cd player now that its full of rimrock dust. But other than that I run a cheapo 500w pyramid amp with two 10in sony cheapo subs in an obcon box. It bumps ok for less than 100bucks in it. Now SHAKE THAT AZZ BITCH AND LET ME SEE WHAT YOU GOT!

Tankota said:
So it must have been you that drove by my house at 2 in the morning last night :flipoff:
Seriously, that'd be sweet to have a thumping sound system in my towrig. Planning on a pair of subs behind the rear seat...when $ allow it :booo:

hahahah not me.... i was sleeping

Latest posts

Back