• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What kind of meds are we on ??

I wish I didn't have to take any of it. I live on a farm and its hell on my allergies. I'm working on getting rid of all the pollinating weeds in the field to see if it helps any at all cause the yellow buttercup bullshit makes my eyes burn. I didn't have much allergy problems until I quit smoking cigarettes 3 1/2 years ago. Must have kept my sinuses desensitized or something. Can't explain it. As far as the Prilosec, part is hereditary and part is my fault for some really heavy drinking when I was younger. It's just easier to take a pill than to swear off everything that is good to eat.

Agreed its tough. If you research some at the library you can find all kinds of tricks to build your immune system against allergens. Some really cool studies out there.

Most of them related to large water intake and exercise.

I read somewhere about that smoking relation. Something about proteins that your body uses to fight allergies get blocked by some chemical in cigarette smoke.

Crazy stuff but you'll still catch me with a monster in my hand every morning when I'm wheeling. Lol

Latest posts

Back