• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who can Bob?

Paulie

Looking for man love
Bob beds that is. i just bought a toyota and its bed is alittle long for my taste and im out looking for someone that can bob it and make it clean. Anyone? all i need is it shortened a foot.

did mine and dovetailed... i don't have a welder hooked up right now, but i could maybe help cut it up:clappy: :redneck:

maybe talk to TBF, he does OK work too:rolleyes: :flipoff:

I've been known to whip out a few donen way clean bob jobs. Got it down to a science. Uber clean dovetails too:; PM me if you'r interested

TB-F said:
I've been known to whip out a few donen way clean bob jobs. Got it down to a science. Uber clean dovetails too:; PM me if you'r interested
I've seen this guy's work, it looks like ass...

really really fine female ass. :clappy:

ok TB-F, where in the mountains are you? I might be interested in your services as well if the price is right...and BTW you do require the owners assistance right? I'd like to learn how to do it myself by helping out and such.

-wentzy

wentz912 said:
ok TB-F, where in the mountains are you? I might be interested in your services as well if the price is right...and BTW you do require the owners assistance right? I'd like to learn how to do it myself by helping out and such.

-wentzy

actually hes got a pretty interesting sign in his shop that states otherwise...

johnboy said:
actually hes got a pretty interesting sign in his shop that states otherwise...

Sign inside Taylorbilt Fab
Our shop rate is $60 a hour
If you watch----$70
If you help------$80
If you tried to do it yourself and couldnt--$100

:haha: JK Wentzy. There's not realy much to help with on a bob job. Mabey handing me beer:D I dont mind if people come and watch me work on there trucks, then I have someone to BS with while I work. I am in Sultan. Bobtail with no paint match is $300, ready to paint.

wentz912 said:
do you do any tades whatsoever? guns, parts, etc etc....

Posibly. I've allways wanted a .444 Marlin:D I'm usualy good in the parts department, but maby you have somthing I dont know I need yet.

crash said:
Bob jobs are easy. The taco's are a lil trickier...

So are 89-95 trucks. The inner bedsides dont unbolt like the super cakewalk 84-88's:D Still not bad tho, dovetailing is easy too, just takes a bit longer. But I wont give away my method of cutting that makes cleanup non existent and all the lines perfectly strait :flipoff:

TB-F said:
So are 89-95 trucks. The inner bedsides dont unbolt like the super cakewalk 84-88's:D Still not bad tho, dovetailing is easy too, just takes a bit longer. But I wont give away my method of cutting that makes cleanup non existent and all the lines perfectly strait :flipoff:

Easy stuff :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :D

i say you two have a bob contest :clappy: one does paulies truck, the other does wentz912's truck. see who does the cleanest job:stirpot:

crash said:
Easy stuff :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :D

Is there realy anything fabrication-wise that is "hard"? I would say time consuming, yes. But actualy dificult? no.

And:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :gayhug:

TB-F said:
Is there realy anything fabrication-wise that is "hard"? I would say time consuming, yes. But actualy dificult? no.

And:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :gayhug:

Full tube chassis and getting every bend right the first time :D

JEEParon said:
i say you two have a bob contest :clappy: one does paulies truck, the other does wentz912's truck. see who does the cleanest job:stirpot:

Dibs on Crash! just because hes closer and i think itd be a bit easier to find something to trade him, or are we talking a cost free bob here?

Instead of biker build off we'll have a fab off....

In this corner we've got Taylor Built Fab and in the other corner we've got Crashfab. Now guys, lets come to the center of the ring and we'll discuss the rules.:haha:

sounds like this would be quite fun to have happen. ill offer up my bed either contestants to bob (for free) once i get a new one.

Latest posts

Back