jrhall

Rock bouncing mud whomper
So whats the.story cole?

Attachments

• _facebook_-1498410708_.jpg
    _facebook_-1498410708_.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 80
Re: wig split

Im referring to he only received staples and walked away....
I've called the coroner for alot less. :****:

This looks like multiple skull fractures probable vegetable status

Yeah like RickyB said. Guy only had the wildcat for a day or so and I believe he endod it and the cage crushed down. He was wearing his seatbelt. Said they stapled him up and he was going to be ok. I tried to find out as much as I could before I posted the picture but I felt that maybe the picture could help people realize that the factory cages aren't that great.

Oh i dont disagree. Factory cages are ****. This guy should be learning to color and eating soft foods

Pictures usually do not bother me, but damn that is nasty. And I have seen it everywhere on the net. But I agree, it needs to be posted all over so the smucks that buy a powerful machine like that realize they can get hurt seriously without the proper safety equipment. And everyone needs to quit acting like they are Travis Pastrana the first time they get behind the ****ing wheel.

I've hit my head haaard, a few times, but nothing in the same ballpark as this.
I just don't see how you can split your head wide open, wide wide open, like this and only walk away with a few stitches.

My uncle wadded up his harley, coma for 6 months, head trauma, has to live with my grandparents now, and he didn't look near that bad.

Well apparently Facebook didn't like it and it was removed. I'm starting to see all the local idiots with stock cages and its insane how many of them there are. I hit gardendale Saturday be there must have been fifty sxs and pretty much every one was a stock cage. Some of them were climbing hills I wouldn't ever think of trying with my full cage and 5pts

Speeding said:
Well apparently Facebook didn't like it and it was removed. I'm starting to see all the local idiots with stock cages and its insane how many of them there are. I hit gardendale Saturday be there must have been fifty sxs and pretty much every one was a stock cage. Some of them were climbing hills I wouldn't ever think of trying with my full cage and 5pts

waverunners of the offroad world....

I think the cages should be built a little stronger from factory....but then again, they aren't assembled for the use that they are enduring these days either, I suppose. Dude gonna have a sweet scar on that noggin' :****:

Back