• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

xtreme4x4

s10me

Spoiled Rott'n Racing
anybody have any idea whet happen to extreme 4x4 and the s-10 truggy build? i haven't seen any new shows in a while, do they work for Crawl?

all I kno is I've maybe seen 3 episodes since the show came out however many years ago... just hooked it up with the DVR action so I'll be actually catchin the show now thumb.gif

MUCHADO said:
all I kno is I've maybe seen 3 episodes since the show came out however many years ago... just hooked it up with the DVR action so I'll be actually catchin the show now thumb.gif

Yeah I DVR it and there have not been any new shows in a month or more. I have the Woodlee episoe on the DVR, it is good ****!

I was down there and took a peak at it when I picked up my KOH video from Ian. It looks cool and the color is really hot. They are working on the interior and High Angle is getting them some drive shafts made. It is about done and they are just buying time with it until it unveils some where. It will be out some time next year I guess.

Im going to bring back a very dead thread, but the cab/chassis of that s10 truggy is for sale on marketplace in Mcminnville Tennessee. And sadly it looks like it had a very rough life lol.

I'm trying maybe this worked.

Attachments

• IMG_1464.png
    IMG_1464.png
    913.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1463.png
    IMG_1463.png
    948.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1462.png
    IMG_1462.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1465.png
    IMG_1465.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
Im going to bring back a very dead thread, but the cab/chassis of that s10 truggy is for sale on marketplace in Mcminnville Tennessee. And sadly it looks like it had a very rough life lol.
Saw that as well. It's always interesting to see where various rigs ended up/how they faired after a handful of other owners had them.

I ended up with the "crew hauler" mark on here done all the work making it what it is now. I got it off a crawler flipper/broker type guy from east tn.

Attachments

• IMG_1446.jpeg
    IMG_1446.jpeg
    614.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1452.jpeg
    IMG_1452.jpeg
    693.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1451.jpeg
    IMG_1451.jpeg
    852.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1450.jpeg
    IMG_1450.jpeg
    954.4 KB · Views: 9
I ended up with the "crew hauler" mark on here done all the work making it what it is now. I got it off a crawler flipper/broker type guy from east tn.
Dang I saw you (I guess it was you) going down Jefferson with it. I text Mark that the Pathfinder had made it's way to Cookeville to taunt me. I've wanted to buy that rig for years but haven't had the extra $ to be able to justify it.

Dang I saw you (I guess it was you) going down Jefferson with it. I text Mark that the Pathfinder had made it's way to Cookeville to taunt me. I've wanted to buy that rig for years but haven't had the extra $ to be able to justify it.
the engine in it needs some work. it has 0 compression in 2 cyl and low compression on the others. i hate to admit it but ill probably ride it as is at gmp labor day and then address the issues. but its exactly what i needed

Latest posts

Back