• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

xtreme4x4

I ended up with the "crew hauler" mark on here done all the work making it what it is now. I got it off a crawler flipper/broker type guy from east tn.

I live in Johnson City too where you picked that up. I've never met the guy that had it, but he's always buying and selling rigs on Marketplace. I think he's a recent California transplant. We've been flooded with them lately.

I live in Johnson City too where you picked that up. I've never met the guy that had it, but he's always buying and selling rigs on Marketplace. I think he's a recent California transplant. We've been flooded with them lately.
All I will say is the current toyota he has listed, I traded towards this pathfinder. And i told him when we met that it had stock 2.23 gears in both cases, he has it listed with 2.23/4.70. And I told him rear was welded and front had a lunchbox locker and its listed with lockright lockers on both ends. I feel very comfortable where I am with the pathfinder but his story on it kept changing.

All I will say is the current toyota he has listed, I traded towards this pathfinder. And i told him when we met that it had stock 2.23 gears in both cases, he has it listed with 2.23/4.70. And I told him rear was welded and front had a lunchbox locker and its listed with lockright lockers on both ends. I feel very comfortable where I am with the pathfinder but his story on it kept changing.

Like I said I haven't met him, but have friends that have dealt with him. They've all told me he was pretty much an arrogant prick to put it nicely. lol.

I saw your old Toyota last night and it's red now. Sounds about right for a flipper though. "I've never been in the axles or the tcase, but it's what the previous owner said." :dunno:

Last edited:

what's dudes name so i can avoid him

Latest posts

Back