• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Yakima Rockcrawl March 29th!!!

No please show us how its done! We need the west side to represent. Ted was the only one to make the trip and he had a great time. I know he is comming back this year to.

Hey biotch I was there representing the southwest side and had to show you all how to get over and crush the jeeps on small tires:flipoff: . I will be there, just will not have my rig done:booo: but at least the cones will feel safer without me to run them over:fawkdancesmiley: . If any one needs a spotter/stacker I would be glad to help out. I will def. be there with the car for the next one later on this summer :awesomework: :cheer:

If I can get all the local participation in this event, I promise you guys an insane 2 day event this summer, but without the local support, there is no sense putting forth the effort, so help a brutha out!!...

Im there! I had forgotten this was so close, I will be ready. Are the WE-Rock rules mostly for class placement? I dont have several things they ask for like a fully sealed battery or a synthetic winch line? I know it will probably be just a quick inspection but I would like to know if there are any common tech problems you have had? Or maybe update the website? Are you working on a flyer?

Good work on getting this going, I for one appreciate it. :beer: :beer: :beer: