• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Lay's Hardline Custom / Jimmys4x4 Chassis " Milk Dud "

P

If its free, its P
Early start on it but here's a few pics were its at right now.

TBI350 , TH350 NP205 with twinsticks. Original plan is /was / is steering rocks front and rear. He has them as well mohawked and ready to rock but has considered tons. We shall see.

SAW 16" Air's in back he just got ORI struts for the front yesterday. Some of the interior is done but as you can see he has a way's to go still. Hopefully it will be sitting on some axles with suspension soon though.

skins and some misc BS prior to him getting it......

[attachment deleted by admin]

Re: Lay's Solid MFG Chassis Build

Lookin good!!! What kind of wheelbase gonna be running?

i dont know how much i will have in it but i know it will be alot around 16 to 20

im not sure right at this time about wheelbase but it is gonna be wide

Have you put the front under the chassis yet to get an idea of what you are gonna have to work with WB wise ?????

I know you been dealing with fam stuff, just curious if you got away to mess with it any?

Looking good still want 2 get by and see it in person.

yeah its under it; but ill be busy with other stuff the next 2days, all my fam stuff will be done saturday, so maybe this weekend ill have sometime after we lower the F250; sunday evening ill mess with buggy u should come over P and check it out

That fool needs to come buy my damn air bumps he said he wanted!!!!!!! :flipgotcha:

it looks like 117 wbase, but thats just me lookin, when u wanna come look at it P?

Why does the first post say "[attachment deleted by admin]" ? i don't see any pic's...I'm guessing that's why.

P said:
He traded for tons last night ! loller.gif Sorry... Im not a big Rock fan.. :flipoff1:

Well stay off the rocks and play in the flatlands then. :flipoff1:

thats right one tons does anyone know where i can get a good looking truss for a 14 bolt rear i dont like btf or ballistics i call woodlee and he is going to send me a pick of a rear 14bolt he has but i know ill get his front truss ilike it

lay said:
thats right one tons does anyone know where i can get a good looking truss for a 14 bolt rear i dont like btf or ballistics i call woodlee and he is going to send me a pick of a rear 14bolt he has but i know ill get his front truss ilike it

Just realized you emailed me about the suspension stuff. I dont have those pics anymore. Call Randy Rodd at Jimmy's. He will help you out. He is a great guy.

Cant wait until the brackets get here. Lay has been ordering parts all week and this thing should be a roller soon once stuff hits the dock ! loller.gif

I need to harass Randy... I havent seen the "purchase" of tabs hit my account yet ... Damn Shirley had him out racing in the desert and **** and he forgot about us little guys ! laughing1

**** if you only knew how much i have spent in the last couple of days i bet the bank thinks someone has stole my card
i cant wait until tommorrow it is going to be Christmas at my house and I'm going to order some tires tommorrow 42s sx

lay said:
**** if you only knew how much i have spent in the last couple of days i bet the bank thinks someone has stole my card
i cant wait until tommorrow it is going to be Christmas at my house and I'm going to order some tires tommorrow 42s sx
I don't know, I head about a smokin deal on some 42 iroks :flipgotcha: