• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

check out this douche

Actually, block heaters on gas engines aren't uncommon up north. That also explains why it has a new chassis, the original one was rotted out from road salt. :flipoff1: I'm sure glad that the block heater has low original miles!! :flipper:

chevydriver102 wrote
OK deputy dumb ****. I called my buddy today about his transfer case the one br had built was 10 grand his cheap one was 8 the least expensive transfer case you can get from where he gets them is around 4 grand after tax. Look up Atlas transfer cases and tell me what u come up with keep me updated. :)

You wrote
Saturday, November 26, 2011 11:42:04 AM
FUNNY... I BELEIVE YOUR WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING YOU SAID...

chevydriver102 wrote
Friday, November 25, 2011 8:42:32 PM
I never said I had it built I had my buddy go with me and tell me what it was ..it came with Dana 60s I had the ratio changed because it needed a seal that was internally sealed anyways on both axles . now it is true diff lock front and back . and he does have reap high dollar transfer cases in his buggy . I never said I was a damn expert . and I'm not at liberty to discuss where I work . but I'd love to come across you on the time clock one day . for being a nosey prick . although I don't know a **** ton about rock crawlers .. I am
mechanically inclined .. and smart enough to know that this PoS will go where your POS won't :)

You wrote
Friday, November 25, 2011 8:25:31 PM
your an idiot.. thought you had this custom built and your butfuck buddy told you you had them thar bad ass military axles? the only reason im giving you a hard time is because you dont know what your talking about and refuse to admit it. idk if someone pulled the wool over your eyes when you bought it and told you all these fancy things..but there wrong.

chevydriver102 wrote
Friday, November 25, 2011 8:01:26 PM
the axles came out of something else there dildo

You wrote
Friday, November 25, 2011 6:11:22 PM
check this out douche. everbody thinks your a dumb ass!
http://hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=14510.0

ill keep you updated on this.

This is the newest one he sent me:

"I never said I had it built I had my buddy go with me and tell me what it was ..it came with Dana 60s I had the ratio changed because it needed a seal that was internally sealed anyways on both axles . now it is true diff lock front and back . and he does have reap high dollar transfer cases in his buggy . I never said I was a damn expert . and I'm not at liberty to discuss where I work . but I'd love to come across you on the time clock one day . for being a nosey prick . although I don't know a **** ton about rock crawlers .. I am
mechanically inclined .. and smart enough to know that this PoS will go where your POS won't :) "

:flipoff1:

i dont have a account on pirate but somebody please put this on there and post the link here

Would you find out more about the "box in frame". I understand the smaller the boxes that are inside the frame, the more rigid. I certainly would not want a frame with the bigger boxes. :fish:

$10,000 $8,000 $4,000 for an Atlas???? Dammit boy how in hell do I become his parts stealer/dealer for this guy and his dumb ass know it all budy? I could finish my buggy in no time selling Parts to this dumb asses buddy. :****:

told him he was gay and wrong and sent him the link again because i promissied id keep him updated :dblthumb: this is what i got

"Your saying that Cruz ur wrong. I'm contacting the admin of that thread and this site as we speak"

Re: RE: check out this douche

Because the dude is a moron.. Idk if you don't findit amusing but i do and i think some others do...

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express

Alls I'm gonna say is beware when this cat showes up in alabster rocking a trenchcoat and not because its cold but to conceal his doc holiday double barrel to seek reveng on the web wheeler cyber bullying him. :****:

HAH..........the only reason I even clicked on this thread was to look at yer avitar pic :****:

But that dude is a retarded product of RTI ramps and unhookable swaybars type gone way to hardcore way to fast.

OH......and he must hang with a whole bunch of DUMBASSES ;D

Random hijack for zukiscott

Attachments

• 2011-06-26 12.46.04.jpg
    2011-06-26 12.46.04.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 318
im a newbie to the crawling world even i could tell those where not dana 60's and baby got back hitit :****:

Latest posts