• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

accusump on a 20/22r hybrid

tmill

accusump on a 20/22r hybrid question

So here is the question, I was given an accusump system by a friend of the family. It was kind of an afterthought and the motor is pretty much assembled. This means that drilling and tapping the block is out of the question. Motor is a 20/22r hybrid motor using the old tall block(pre83)
So i figured i have one of two options
1st- get one of the sandwich adapters from LC engineering for $40 and run the system into that

or
2nd- I noticed there was a large port on the exhaust side of the motor back by the firewall close to the head. Looked like it was about a 3/8" hole. Is this port an oil passage on the supply side of the system?

Any help would be much appreciated

Last edited:
i will post the requied shitty cell phone pick of a block that i have at the house of the said oil port on exhaust side of the door. After putting some thought into it though i am thinking i should just get the sandwich adaptor from LC and not run a line full of flamable fluids right next to my header.

mostly becuase i got it for free so why not right. There are other reasons but mostly because it is free. Even if it costs me $40 to get the parts i need to plumb it up its worth it to me. Overall the system is super simple and very effective. Now i would never spend the 400 that they are new on a little toyota motor.

figured it out. that oil port is on the return side so i just have to get the adaptor that goes in between the oil filter and the block

Back