• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Choc - Thrills In The Hills

Its gonna be a good time for sure!!! :dblthumb: Bring your ride and play on the mountain or just come hang out or camp.

Dont forget to bring any kind of parts or vehicles to buy, sell or trade. ;D Just make a sign or poster with your info if you plan on riding. :driving:

downinaholega said:
rkey, yall planning on riding 2, love to watch especially 2 chek out the new buggy she's a beuty and i know yall will raise some hell
we r coming up but i dont think im bring the buggy planning on bring the razor

Me and adam will have our three seaters there well before lunch. Should be a thrash fest if anybody wants to watch! :dblthumb:

BUG-E J said:
Me and adam will have our three seaters there well before lunch. Should be a thrash fest if anybody wants to watch! :dblthumb:

Treat it with LOVE like I ALWAYS did and it wont disappoint you :****: :woot: :woot:

If I get my rzr back today I might show up to.
Think Im gonna sell the tj i bought and would be best if I didnt bring it. :spin:

RKEY said:
mahan need a trans. and i still got steering issues, i may bring it just not sure yet

sterring issues??? Let me guess a orange cone is wedge in your ram not letting it turn molaugh Come on its choccolocco POINT AND SHOT

RKEY said:
mahan need a trans. and i still got steering issues, i may bring it just not sure yet

This is a swap meet, so Just bring the buggys anyway and trade em off for some pullin, steering rides! molaugh molaugh molaugh

Looks like weather has cooled off, gonna be good weekend to get out. :drinkers: loller.gif :dblthumb:

Thanks everyone for attending, it was a fun weekend. :spin: loller.gif

It looks like the swap meet was a success!!! :dblthumb: There was a lot of parts and money that changed hands. Its funny how something that you have no need for anymore is just what someone is looking for.

I think we will try it again on one of the fall rides.

Back