• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Double Beadlocks ***Major Price Drop***

*****TIRES IN PICS HAVE BEEN SOLD********

I have a set of 4 Humvee Double beadlocks that have been recentered for the Rockwell 2.5 ton axle and have added a Bluetorch Fab rockring to protect the eight clamp bolts. I have new O-rings for the wheels and they also feature welded in nipples for a schraeder valve (included) on the inside of the rim to protect them. The rims are powder coated green, inside and out. Built these for a crawler I was unable to finish. Never been used. They are complete, except the lack of inserts. TrailWorthy Fab sells pvc inserts that will work with these. I am located in Delaware, Ohio and I am asking $700.00 US dollars for the set. I will also consider trades, looking for 14 inch coil-overs, Detroit True-Trac limited slip for a GM 10 bolt front (8.5 inch ring gear) and also a True-Trac for the 14 bolt rear. Or a decent four stroke dirtbike or quad.... I can be texted or called at (740)272.1582 if I don't answer right away, leave a message, I actually do check and return missed calls unlike some of today's fellow humankind. I'm not on here very often, easier to reach me through text message or calling.

Re: Double Beadlocks and 42 inch Swampers

No offense, but that's almost twice what i would expect to see those listed at. :****:

Re: Double Beadlocks and 42 inch Swampers

Well, make me some offers.... I am looking for coil-overs, and need these gone. May trade if the deal is right.

Re: Double Beadlocks and 42 inch Swampers ***Major Price Drop***

OverkillKustoms said:
BIG PRICE DROP!!! please consider

Dude they're worth about $900-1000. The majority of people on here are looking at your asking price and :rolf: unfortunately they're 16.5's (limited wheel options), they're approx %50 tread at best, and they don't come with inserts. Not trying to upset you, but save you some time and have a shot at moving them.

bbtank45 said:
Dude they're worth about $900-1000. The majority of people on here are looking at your asking price and :rolf: unfortunately they're 16.5's (limited wheel options), they're approx %50 tread at best, and they don't come with inserts, and they're only 8 bolts (not nearly as desirable as 12 or 24). Not trying to upset you, but save you some time and have a shot at moving them.

Will they work for flipped in hubs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tire wise that is about what I'm looking for. I just need recentered H1 wheels in 8 lug.

If anyone is interested in the wheels we may could split them. But I'm a long way from them.

The tires are gone now. I guess I'm losing a ton of cash on this whole deal. Story of my life. Rims are still available. Asking 700. Y'all might think that's too much, but I'm losing money at that price, between the cost of the wheels when I bought them, the cost of the center plates and rock rings, and the cost of the two stage powder coating, I have more than that in them. Not to mention my time and effort making sure they're straight, welded correctly, and so on. Guess I'm just a fool. If someone wants the rims for 700, text me. thanks for looking. By the way, if you have coil-overs, 3.43 gearsets for a 14bolt rear, and a 10bolt front, or a true-trac L.S. diff for either of them, i'm willing to trade.

417chevy said:
Will they work for flipped in hubs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe they would... I can't see why they wouldn't.

Latest posts

Back