• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evens Creek idiots

I still don't see where the OP was in the wrong for trying to pass along what the Ranger asked her to. You should be bitching at the person who mentioned the name of someone who was there. That poster could have just passed the word to the person they *THINK* might have been in the group.

Money, I find it pretty sad when people like you just sit by and don't get involved with protecting our sport. You will bitch just as loud when the Ranger closes an area that YOU wheel at even though you would prefer to stand silent when people are abusing our resources. :rb:

The next finger is mine poking you in your little scrawny ****ing chest DOUCHEBAG

Making a comment like the one you have in white type is not real productive Neal.

At "Hawaiians" by a forest service employee and the OP.

Later to be believed "Steve"......later unanimously agreed to not be pursued as an offender.

Then the blame was partially directed at the new scapegoat; at "kids".

Were the kids Hawaiian too? Who gets the next finger?

:corn:

It's profiling. :D

The ranger was simply saying to be on the look out for some "hawaiian" wheelers, whether that means they had hawaiian license plates or had hula skirts on, I dont know. But it'd be the same if you said, "I saw guys on snowmobiles tearing up Gov Meadows, one had a blue coat and was a white guy. This is how they catch people. It's called a description. :;

The next finger is mine poking you in your little scrawny ****ing chest DOUCHEBAG

These kinds of actions are VERY non productive to our sport. If we are to get anyplace these types of actions will be full on negative. We need to do our best at educating people not pissing them off more.

one had a blue coat and was a white guy. This is how they catch people. It's called a description. :;

white guy with blue coat is a description.

hawaiian guys is not, its profiling.

"so why did you get pulled over? they said it was cuz Im hawiian". Way bammer.

what if she said It was black guys? Have any of you seen some BLACK guys wheelin? I got a bad feeling about those black guys wheelin here.

just put the pitchforks away. :rolleyes:

If ya want to be a hero, just babysit the campgrounds at night when the locals brink beer and vandalize ****. This aint from wheelers.:;

If ya want to be a hero, just babysit the campgrounds at night when the locals brink beer and vandalize ****. This aint from wheelers.:;

I agree, it's just like Elbe, the local teens that party in both places are the people I would look at long before blaming it on a user.

what if she said It was black guys? Have any of you seen some BLACK guys wheelin? I got a bad feeling about those black guys wheelin here.

ya, that what i said, it's profiling. :D

I dont feel we're getting the whole "description" either. There has to be more to it than she saw "some hawaiians". :eeek:

And ya, I agree it's not TRUE blue (coats :redneck:) users that are tearing **** up. :mad:

this is my guess...i stated early on the tweekers go up there cuz they have nothing else to do and **** things up at night bout every weekend.few years back there was a burnt motorhome part way up the road out there for half the year.people that dont respect the land like we do are also users...gate it and have us wheelers buy a pass ,get a key.....witch would suck but ...or wheel around stuff like this and pick up their trash.

Stating the race or color of a person is not profiling. It is nothing more than a description.

A short, white, man in an orange Jeep was spotted on a trail in Oregon and he was actually driving the Jeep. It's a description.

Describing a man or a group of people as white, black or Hawiian is not profiling. Pulling people over ONLY because they are white, black or Hawiian, is profiling.

Racial profiling refers to the inappropriate use of an individual

Stating the race or color of a person is not profiling. It is nothing more than a description.

A short, white, man in an orange Jeep was spotted on a trail in Oregon and he was actually driving the Jeep. It's a description.

Describing a man or a group of people as white, black or Hawiian is not profiling. Pulling people over ONLY because they are white, black or Hawiian, is profiling.

Racial profiling refers to the inappropriate use of an individual

steve dont care about phones or the internet.

He works and wheels.

Much more than the witch hunters here. I doubt he cares really.

He didnt do any wrong. The people jumping to conclusions and going off of ASSumptions are the wrong doers here.

I don't see anyone jumping to conclusions here. Except for possibly the ranger.

But if there was a group with Steve there, Steve may not have done it, but if he knows who did and especially if it was in his group and says nothing about it. He's not innocent either.

I don't see anyone jumping to conclusions here. Except for possibly the ranger.

But if there was a group with Steve there, Steve may not have done it, but if he knows who did and especially if it was in his group and says nothing about it. He's not innocent either.

you say you dont see anyone pointing fingers.

Then you point the finger at steve for not doing it but still being guilty.

sweet backpedal.:D

you say you dont see anyone pointing fingers.

Then you point the finger at steve for not doing it but still being guilty.

sweet backpedal.:D

Apparently english wasn't even your second language.

I say this because of your total inability to understand a very basic word, a word toddlers can understand - "IF". I even underlined it for you.

:eeek::haha:

I view crap like this no differently than a witness that saw someone break in to your home and clean it out. Exactly how would you look at them if they knew they new everything needed to snag the thief but refused to say a word. ;)

All I've seen people say is Steve may know something. I'll take it a step further ad say he owes it to the wheeling community that supports his use of the area to let the ranger know if he does or doesn't.

Apparently english wasn't even your second language.

I say this because of your total inability to understand a very basic word, a word toddlers can understand - "IF". I even underlined it for you.

:eeek::haha:

I view crap like this no differently than a witness that saw someone break in to your home and clean it out. Exactly how would you look at them if they knew they new everything needed to snag the thief but refused to say a word. ;)

All I've seen people say is Steve may know something. I'll take it a step further ad say he owes it to the wheeling community that supports his use of the area to let the ranger know if he does or doesn't.

Exactly...

Back