• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Golden Mountain Off-road Park opening

Dixie run 2024 is already scheduled to be at Windrock, I believe moving it back to GMP would go a long way towards keeping the park open, which would be a good thing.

damn y'all have some serious projection on SFWDA

they just arent good people. i agree with them that the buggies arent what will keep a place open it's the jeeps/rzr crowd just due to numbers and i get why their focus leans that way more. but after the drama of the cleanup ride and the stuff where they took the credit for cleaning the whole park vs saying something like sfwda and other groups they went all in on they did it all.

I don't reckon there was any drama except what people stirred up in their own head.

If you show up to something organized by SFWDA (in cooperation with and facilitated by WOD & GMP), don't get your panties in a bunch when "they" don't mention you.

They ****ed a lot of people out of time and money during the Tellico days and I will never let that go!!!!

I don't reckon there was any drama except what people stirred up in their own head.

If you show up to something organized by SFWDA (in cooperation with and facilitated by WOD & GMP), don't get your panties in a bunch when "they" don't mention you.

Jim and Tammy were the ones that organized most of the workers on the cleanup ride. the good trails got cleared by non sfwda members. Jim and Tammy were in constant contact with the new owner and trying to help out then sfwda swooped in.

IMG_1616.png

Im interested in how they are going to lay out a "camp area". Other than the few at the top, there arent any "sites".

If its a decent turnout, like the Dixie Run days, there were literally "camps" next to each other all over the park, outside of the woods.

Im interested in how they are going to lay out a "camp area". Other than the few at the top, there arent any "sites".

If its a decent turnout, like the Dixie Run days, there were literally "camps" next to each other all over the park, outside of the woods.
My guess, is that "camp areas" will be wherever you set it up, with the exception of the dedicated rv spots.