• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Illegal Trail Riding In North Ga. by a Metro Atl. Jeep Club

I've known jeff for a good while now - not really on a very personal basis at all but we have mutual friends

grcthird said:
He's a cool dude. I don't think I've seen him in over 10 years. Small world.

Indeed he is - he is one funny no leg having SOB

Sorry for the derail - i think somebody was doing something wrong somewhere

Cry baby bitching because he was not made to squill like a big pig on a muddy creek bank in GA, to bunny hugger hater trashing the environment, in a situation where drugs may or may not have been used followed by naked chicks of some sort being paid for pleasure to a one legged cookie maker and some where the tossing of a midget got in the mix. How do you guys come up with this stuff? Good lord I need some tylenol after that thread. :wtflol: :dunno:

gotdayum! there ain't NOTHIN like the thrill of illegal trail riding! but these freaking kids today wtf? Heroin? you just can't beat a coctail of meth and corn lickker for a for a night of trailriding mayhem and caos!

John Galbreath Jr. said:
What makes you think we give a ****. Take your pansy ass back to their board and sign up under another name. Turn somebody in for tresspassing. I hope you get your gay ass kicked b!y them.

Go post this up on Pirate, I hear they would go easy on your type.
Yeah FAG!!! :gay:

blacksheep10 said:
and because of the way the RR union is set up, it is easier for them to pay you to sit 90% of the time and surf on your phone than it is to lay off/fire some/only call in when needed. Paying your IDLE wage increases the RR's overhead, which increases our shipping costs. That increases end cost of products, and so on.
I'm not saying all union employees are lazy, please don't get me wrong there, I just don't like the fact that the star performer for the most part makes the same as the dead weight because of blanket protection. It doesn't give to equity theory. I don't like it when my peer that is less productive with the same amount of time in makes the same or more.
I lied, I did reply :flipoff1:
I'll leave the "lazy" part out of it :flipoff1:
:gtfo:I don't like people making fun of unions or government workers. I work for the government (undercover of course, DADT) I have been working so hard the last couple weeks that I've missed this thought provoking thread. But don't worry this is our busy weeks. I will be back to screwing off in no time. I also think Obama has been doing awesome, it's this right-wing media that is causing the problem. MSNBC needs to be more "fair and balanced." :flipgotcha:

Back