• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I'm free!

Do not like said Sam I am

Attachments

• 20160325_131957.jpg
    20160325_131957.jpg
    251 KB · Views: 13
Well plenty of fish sucks balls. Tinder is okish lol Bank denied me. Fawk them. Who knew that child support is considered a debt. wtf if your current and have been paying for 13.5 years that should show a positive. Just my random pissy posts.

Did I mention that I meet my exwife at the court house today to sing papers to turn over the house. well she did not bring the titles and wanted me to mail off and spend money on new titles. I told her to suck my balls and spend the money on court costs and I will stand in front of the judge and let him decide. Drama Happy Fawking birthday to me! :)

bad80cj said:
what the **** do you think I was trying to do Ben?

According to your post, you were trying to get her to suck your balls one last time. Not sure why you'd want her to do that in front of the judge though. But some folks is in to some freaky ****...

il_570xN.472672228_a2rb.jpg

Eric you ain't right.
So you would pay the money to get new titles to the homes you will no longer own? Both of our nanes are on the titles but we did not put and or between the names. wtf

I have no clue. I was just providing comic relief. Hell I can't even understand yer broken typed-Engrish enough to even know what you're typing!

LandSpeeder said:
I have no clue. I was just providing comic relief. Hell I can't even understand yer broken typed-Engrish enough to even know what you're typing!

I like comic relief! I haad been hanging with Kush when I typed that. lulllz

I've been wondering what you have been up to via your fb posts. I figured y'all split ways. Glad to hear you are out with her being that way!

leeman1790 said:
I've been wondering what you have been up to via your fb posts. I figured y'all split ways. Glad to hear you are out with her being that way!

Welcome to Hardline, it's a great forum. :stir:

leeman1790 said:

who let this character in here? thumb.gif thumb.gif booyang

Latest posts

Back