• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I'm free!

bad80cj said:
Gave her Damn near everything Kel.

Its expensive because its worth it. I took NOTHING household related, started over like a hobo my only regret is we didnt divorce years sooner !!

P said:
Its expensive because its worth it. I took NOTHING household related, started over like a hobo my only regret is we didnt divorce years sooner !!
Fukin A! This man musta been married to my 2nd wife/nightmare/demon. .. I Fukin dipped, while she was at work.. Left her all the **** I had bought. Didn't give a fuk. I took my personal belongings and hauled ass. I will say one of my regrets is not going to the bank and getting some of the 20 grand that was in there.. But I always said "I'd rather be homeless than live with this bullshit". Fuk that .. Life's to short.

P said:

Agree 100%. I should have done it way sooner as well. Only things I took were my clothes and a few pots and pans. Just was happy to be gone!

****. I WANTED minesez to take her car as long as she put the loan in her name... sadly her father played devils advocate and told her not to. I kept it and everything else that was MINE, including the house. It was in my name only. I even told her to leave the rock she was wearing. She did. hmm... maybe she just wanted out... LOL!

**** I just hope by waiting til nearly 30 to get married, I can avoid some of this! :****: Thinking about dropping the hammer some time this year and buying the ole gal a ring-a-ling. :o :o :o :o

TacomaJD said:
**** I just hope by waiting til nearly 30 to get married, I can avoid some of this! :****: Thinking about dropping the hammer some time this year and buying the ole gal a ring-a-ling. :o :o :o :o

I was 29 when I actually found one worth having. Congratulations. If she is that cool and can put up with you, then do your best to keep her. Remember, last vagina, mouth, etc. Not being a chauvinist, just being honest. Don't long after something or wish you had done something. She needs to be all that you want and need or you will become part of the 50 percent that ends up divorcing.

Welcome to the Not Steve Club :stir:

I reckon I've done got all my whoring out of my system, had a good run. I don't miss the chase, much easier, more simple, and happy with the one I've got now. The few small arguments we've had is about half and half her just being a female and me being an insensitive asshole when I probably didn't need to be. Lol. She's a good mother, her little boy is actually pretty cool, she works full time to provide for her and hers, and lets me be and do what I want. Simply put, it just works and I'm happy where I'm at.

Now how much to spend on a rang!? LOL My inner tightwad is coming out on that one!

The number is not near as important as getting her a ring she cares about. My wife has a blue diamond....dyed of course, but it is what she wanted.

lowbudgetjunk said:
The number is not near as important as getting her a ring she cares about. My wife has a blue diamond....dyed of course, but it is what she wanted.

I don't think she will really care, she doesn't seem picky with stuff like that. She can't be picky, she's with me right? Haha. Anyways, my thoughts are that it will be a complete surprise to her, so I doubt her preferences will ever get discussed anyways?

TacomaJD said:
I reckon I've done got all my whoring out of my system, had a good run. I don't miss the chase, much easier, more simple, and happy with the one I've got now. The few small arguments we've had is about half and half her just being a female and me being an insensitive asshole when I probably didn't need to be. Lol. She's a good mother, her little boy is actually pretty cool, she works full time to provide for her and hers, and lets me be and do what I want. Simply put, it just works and I'm happy where I'm at.

Now how much to spend on a rang!? LOL My inner tightwad is coming out on that one!
Keep in mine they keep the ring IF anything happens. Believe me. They get to keep it.

Been eyeing this piece of property for over 2 years. This morning I saw a man turn into it so I stopped and chatted with him. It resides on 24 acres. He has not worked in 2 years. and is actually thinking about selling. We exchanged info and let him stir on it over the weekend. :woot:

Attachments

• 20160219_140320.jpg
    20160219_140320.jpg
    670.7 KB · Views: 12

Latest posts

Back