• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Moab Trip

Did they see the girls walking around with nothing but pasties on their nipples??? :giggle:
Yep. My oldest knew his mom would smack him in the ear if he looked twice so we just wondered away giggling like two high schoolers. I explained that those were girls whose dads didn't hug them enough and we went on our way. Moab was awesome in a rented CanAm so now we are in the market for a new KRX. We only did two real trails and rode a ton of gravel roads out on the Colorado River. We did Fins N Things and Hells Revenge. I had a blast and will go back, but I still like our wheeling out here better. The traction there is ignorant. I thought Disney was crazy, then we go out there and never slipped a tire. It was odd. My big decision now is a 4 seater or 2 seater. There are valid arguments for both.

Yep. My oldest knew his mom would smack him in the ear if he looked twice so we just wondered away giggling like two high schoolers. I explained that those were girls whose dads didn't hug them enough and we went on our way. Moab was awesome in a rented CanAm so now we are in the market for a new KRX. We only did two real trails and rode a ton of gravel roads out on the Colorado River. We did Fins N Things and Hells Revenge. I had a blast and will go back, but I still like our wheeling out here better. The traction there is ignorant. I thought Disney was crazy, then we go out there and never slipped a tire. It was odd. My big decision now is a 4 seater or 2 seater. There are valid arguments for both.
2 seat KRX for you and the wife, older 2 seat 800S for the kiddos to drive. booyang:dblthumb:

Latest posts

Back