• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New build from Tuckers Offroad "Lady Luck"

Rockwells607

I started this build 1.5 years ago for my wife , it changed paths a few time and sat idle A lot as life happend and other builds and things took priority , I finally set the date to have it done July 4, thanks Yankster for the help and everyone else who lended a hand along the way this one turned out great : :dblthumb:

Specs: Ford 5.0 with a few goodies and 60mm turbo, monster c6 tranny with a twin sticked 205 behind it, front and rear steer Rockwells , corbeau Baja ss seats with pink rjs harness's , mono gauge , 43" sx stickies on double beadlock mrw wheels with my Tuckers Offroad rock rings with Cancer ribbons , American flag sun cover , cooler, prp tool bag and fire Extinguisher, wet sounds bar and a ton of polished almn engraved with Lady Luck ! This buggy is pretty small considering its parts list and there's no spare room anywhere , it stands at 68" with 21" belly clearance , 112" wheel base and 88" overall width with shaved Rockwell outer hubs , the hubs have been lightend to 28lb from the stock 41lbs.

I mocked it up lower then had to raise it last minute , it's not a priority at the moment , shock hoops are .120 wall, everything on the bottom frame rails are .188 and .250, lower links are .500 wall with 1.25 heims and uppers are 7/8 with .25 wAll, doubtful my wife is gonna be a bounty hill chaser ! But she will hit every rock in a garden !

Yea we wheel RC a lot and it will be at topless crawlers for tatas, I made the gauge pod out of 14 gauge its all steel no body filler and then powder coated , yankster did the shift and switch pannel

I preach to my wife constantly about wheelin bare footed or in flip flops , she's tripped and rolled ankles regularly doin it but she refuses to listen to logic

bbtank45 said:
Great looking buggy, tons of hard work and great design......i just cant get past the desecration of the flag. :****:

I agree, great looking buggy :dblthumb:but I'd worry about the flag getting dirty.

Rockwells607 said:
Yea we wheel RC a lot and it will be at topless crawlers for tatas, I made the gauge pod out of 14 gauge its all steel no body filler and then powder coated , yankster did the shift and switch pannel

What's the date for the topless event at RC?

muddinmetal said:
Are y'all serious about this $5 flag?

Your rig is awesome btw :driving:

100% serious. I was actually disappointed that it was even specifically mentioned in his description.

Again, the buggy is a clear Hardline demonstration of good workmanship, thorough design and great attention to aesthetics.

I agree and disagree about the flag.

Yes the flag has been cut up and will get dirty and tattered.

Yes it's patriotic and all that.

I'm torn on it. All the money spent could someone not air brush or paint on a piece of sheet metal? Don't get me wrong it's an awesome buggy for a great cause but the flag deserved to be flown.

Now tell me more about the topless event flashemifyougotem

Latest posts

Back