• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New build from Tuckers Offroad "Lady Luck"

417chevy said:
I agree here I mean what would be the big difference between a piece of metal with the flag on it I think the problem with America is the over sensitive folks that find that offensive in any way it shouldn't be offensive to be patriotic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you read/were you ever taught the rules for proper flag treatment? I was never offended by his use. Very little offends me. I don't get all butthurt and shoot off at the mouth/keyboard much. I simply stated what I was taught as a child from fine groups of patriots, and passing that on. This is how good things live on, people who respect those elder/commanding of respect enough to listen and follow suit.
Per our whole history there is a difference between a flag image and a flag.

417chevy said:
I agree here I mean what would be the big difference between a piece of metal with the flag on it I think the problem with America is the over sensitive folks that find that offensive in any way it shouldn't be offensive to be patriotic

Cant people be banned from here for being this fawking ignorant?

No respect for veterans....or for your OWN freedom.

417chevy said:

Tell that to the many heros that died fighting for that flag. Shed blood for that flag and I promise you that you will feel different. GOD BLESS AMERICA.

What was this thread about anyways? :dunno:

Cool buggy, love to see some videos of it. Rocking the Cancer logo, is your wife a recovering survivor or supporter? All the best to ya' ll and maybe someday see this beast in person. :dblthumb:

Well this is in general discussion and not tech l, so I felt like a little education for the special folks wasn't out of order.

semperfi1919 said:
Tell that to the many heros that died fighting for that flag. Shed blood for that flag and I promise you that you will feel different. GOD BLESS AMERICA.
Cool deal I talked my father inlaw about it as he is a veteran and and in no way shape or form was he offended hmmm was actually more upset about the people saying he shouldn't have a flag
I also emailed it to my buddy goin through ranger training in the army so we will we what he says about

My wife has battled with Breast cancer on and off for 8 years, she is currently clear , my mother had Breast cancer and beat it as well, in January when we were at put :dblthumb: up or shut up at Aetna our house burned to the ground , so this buggy represents a lot and is a symbol of over coming and pushing on , its a for my wife to enjoy and others to smile when they see it much like the second chance rig, Taylor and I have spoke a lot back and fourth during both builds and plan to get em together for some photos , as for the turbo setup ... Jason Kean helped me with it alittle but I'm still having issues , its snuffing the motor out under boost and I think it's a vacume issue in the mixer but I haven't solved that yet so for this weekend I put a stock mixer back on it and dumping the boost into the air not using it that's why there's a second air filter on the front , Hopefully I can get it solve and get the woopow going !

As for the flag ... I'm giving in, I didn't mean nor did I even realize this was gonna happen, I have read every comment on FaceBook , Instagram and hardline , theres 1000s supporting it and a few not supporting it , normally I wouldn't care about the hate but this is the real deal America and I value everyone's opinion even if I don't agree with it, as for now it'll be folded nicely and not used ... Until I figure out the next move , I don't want my wife to have to deal with aggression or problems because of it , that's not the intent behind the build at all, right now im loading both rigs up and getting packed and headed to Ohio for the SRRS event this weekend, stop and say hi and check the new buggy out !

Rockwells607 said:
My wife has battled with Breast cancer on and off for 8 years, she is currently clear , my mother had Breast cancer and beat it as well, in January when we were at put :dblthumb: up or shut up at Aetna our house burned to the ground , so this buggy represents a lot and is a symbol of over coming and pushing on , its a for my wife to enjoy and others to smile when they see it much like the second chance rig, Taylor and I have spoke a lot back and fourth during both builds and plan to get em together for some photos , as for the turbo setup ... Jason Kean helped me with it alittle but I'm still having issues , its snuffing the motor out under boost and I think it's a vacume issue in the mixer but I haven't solved that yet so for this weekend I put a stock mixer back on it and dumping the boost into the air not using it that's why there's a second air filter on the front , Hopefully I can get it solve and get the woopow going !

You are truly a man that has been dealt a bad hand at times and doing the best you can with it. Kudos to you and your wife and mother for saying "FAWK CANCER"......... This is awesome news.

As for the boosted buggy, there are plenty of boost nuts on here that will be more than happy to help out a fellow wheeler. Maybe Josh Roehling can chirp up as he knows his stuff as well as so many of the others here. Let her rip and thanks for keeping your head up in tough times. :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dblthumb:

blacksheep10 said:
Per our whole history there is a difference between a flag image and a flag.
So at what point is it just an image? Maybe it's not a flag, but just a sunshield with a flag image on it. :dunno:

Rockwells607 said:
As for the flag ... I'm giving in, I didn't mean nor did I even realize this was gonna happen, I have read every comment on FaceBook , Instagram and hardline , theres 1000s supporting it and a few not supporting it , normally I wouldn't care about the hate but this is the real deal America and I value everyone's opinion even if I don't agree with it, as for now it'll be folded nicely and not used ... Until I figure out the next move , I don't want my wife to have to deal with aggression or problems because of it , that's not the intent behind the build at all, right now im loading both rigs up and getting packed and headed to Ohio for the SRRS event this weekend, stop and say hi and check the new buggy out !

PM me what EXACTLY your motor is doing under boost (rpms, lbs also please) I think I can help...

Preliminary guess: changing the plugs to Auto lite part #23 (or AR23 if you can find them) and cutting your gap down to .022-.025 (I like .024) will fix you right up

Ya but in a whole nother way ! I changed over to a draw through setup, it ran like a banshee for a week, we took it to Rausch Creek Offroad park and it bent a buncha valves and spun a bearing or something , I got pissed, tired of messing with the turbo so I yanked that motor and turbo off it and ordered a 347 stroker from blue print engines and had it installed back in 4 days later ... Runs awesome now no issues and makes great power ! Prolly shoulda done it from the start but I wanted a turbo in the worst way to be kinda different but I just didn't know enough about it and no one local did either , now it's reliable for my wife and it starts easy, idles good, runs cool and has a ton of power its a blast to drive

Rockwells607 said:
Ya but in a whole nother way ! I changed over to a draw through setup, it ran like a banshee for a week, we took it to Rausch Creek Offroad park and it bent a buncha valves and spun a bearing or something , I got pissed, tired of messing with the turbo so I yanked that motor and turbo off it and ordered a 347 stroker from blue print engines and had it installed back in 4 days later ... Runs awesome now no issues and makes great power ! Prolly shoulda done it from the start but I wanted a turbo in the worst way to be kinda different but I just didn't know enough about it and no one local did either , now it's reliable for my wife and it starts easy, idles good, runs cool and has a ton of power its a blast to drive

Sounds like you need to buy momma a smaller sized flip flop. molaugh

She runs it but it has a chip in it at 5600 so she doesn't get to carried away, she's coming to AOP with both our buggies this weekend for the ARC memorial race for Shannon, my father in law and her are bringing both our buggies and trail riding Friday while i go to Maine for a bear hunt ... Should be interesting being 30 hours apart and she has both our buggies and truck and trailer !!!

Sweet buggy but please don't use the American flag as a top. :dunno:

EDIT: Just read page 2. Thank you for respecting the flag. As said above sweet ass buggy.

Latest posts

Back