• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

new park soon

Bump on this. I just rode this place for the first time. In 7 hours we only rode about 4 trails. Granted we rode some rough stuff. This has got to be a top contender for the beat park in the southeast. We all ran built 1 tonnes jeeps and actually had to drive them up every trail. Great park. Must see!

1tonrubicon said:
Bump on this. I just rode this place for the first time. In 7 hours we only rode about 4 trails. Granted we rode some rough stuff. This has got to be a top contender for the beat park in the southeast. We all ran built 1 tonnes jeeps and actually had to drive them up every trail. Great park. Must see!
Who is going the 29th???? , Me and a few other rigs will be there first thing in the am...

I know there will be several rigs going with us next weekend. I highly recommend everyone see this place. Tom is a great host. I don't think you could ask for a better place to ride.

That's what I've heard a great place and Tom is an awesome guy all around but what time is every one meeting there or can you get there a little later in the day and still ride is what I wanna know cus the people I've talked to said once they get all the trails cut in it'll be a better wheeling spot than Aetna Mnt and that is why I'm so anxious to go check it out

went yesterday the place is going to be good Tom was a great host we cut a bogger down he brought us the spare i brought it was slick

The gate opens at around 9am est you can come any time you want he is trying to close them at around 5pm for now until he gets everything in place come on and check it out I believe you will like it

several rigs had broken parts yesterday there is going to something for everbody he has got some maps of the trails he will pass out when you get there and has them marked for the type of vehicle and how its equipped (lockers, tires, winch ) ect ect

We had a blast there yesterday. Had one in our group flop 4 times in the same spot 10 minutes from the parking area, another broke an axle, a hub and my front locker decided my passenger tire didn't need to pull. After all the rain it was really slick but that made it even more fun. I can't wait to go back and like others said Tom is a great guy and host. He even provided lunch. They are planning on around 60 trails and an obstacle course.

Thanks to all of you that came out this past weekend. We will do it again this coming weekend on Saturday the 29th and we are trying to work Sunday the 30th in as well. No promises on Sunday yet.... We will post the meeting place on the Facebook page but if you have already been to the place and know how to get there just come on. The gates will be open at 9am EST. This will be the last open weekend until it officially opens sometime in March. During this closed time we will be adding a lot of new trails and trying to add as many of the suggestions that we have received from those that have visited. Our goal is to have 20 trails for each category of easy, moderate, and difficult when we open and if the weather cooperates over the next few months we will. The great thing about this property is that we will have many years of adding trails so it should never stop growing. See you all this weekend.

Oh I hope y'all have a 2 day event that be awesome please keep us posted no I could make it Sunday Saturday is real iffy at the moment

If any one that is going tomorrow is traliering there rigs and has extra ron I'm in east brainerd about 5 mins from the mall I'll pay some one to give me and my rig a lift I don't have a trailer if u can 4235449042 is my number I'd be ever so great full call any time between now and then :****:

Had a blast today, super muddy but a badass park for sure. The amount of natural rock is incredible. :****:

marczuk said:
How are the grades? Is it flat rock trails or is everything straight up
An down.

On one side think Hale or GMP. On the other, think MM. They have enough for most anyone here. Gotta see this place.

Back