• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

new park soon

pachary said:
Kenny was going to ride with me......till he called at 6:15am to tell me he loaded up the red jeep and would meet me there.
I wish you'd have called me I'd of gladly kept that passenger seat warm and dry the best I could I love to be seen in a bad ass buggy hell in know I'm a good cable puller at the least lol I'm dying to go wheel in haven't been since we went to Hale Mnt in ??? October I think so I'm ready to ride :****:

This park is going to be closed until Febuary or March to public rides they are still working cutting and cleaning trails be sure to keep watching for the opening date

Not yet but the work continues actually some were there yesterday working I spoke with the owner last night everything is on schedule as of now

Not that I am aware of as of now that is one of the issues they are working on along with getting all the trails numbered and mapped out there is still sereral maintance issues to deal with like gravel in the parking lot and building the obstacle course

yes it need gravel we were there on the 29th it got muddy quick in the parking area if you didnt have 4x4 most was stuck

bigd423 said:
heard through the grape vine a year pass is 400 big ones :puke:

That's not bad if you were able to wheel the park enough. Average $20-40 per day/weekend, it wouldn't take but 10-12 or so rides to get your money's worth. It wouldn't personally work for me, I'd just rather pay per visit... but if I were able to go more often, it wouldn't be a bad deal.

TacomaJD said:
That's not bad if you were able to wheel the park enough. Average $20-40 per day/weekend, it wouldn't take but 10-12 or so rides to get your money's worth. It wouldn't personally work for me, I'd just rather pay per visit... but if I were able to go more often, it wouldn't be a bad deal.

**** 150 for my aetney key isn't bad. You can cover that new park in a day so I would have no reason to go 10 plus times a year but it deff is park to check out if you live in the area

I agree $400.00 a year is high ! I also heard if you do just a day ride it's going to cost so much for the vehicle and so much per person..Example $20.00 for the vehicle plus $10.00 per person in the vehicle.

With as much money as we put in our rigs, ya'll sure are bitching about someone charging to open up a place to go ride.

Different parks have different entrance fees and types. Flat rate per person, Rig/driver plus passengers. As long as it's not ridiculously high, we plan to check it out.

The big thing here is all yall mf'rs saying "YOU HEARD _______" Who gives a fawk what you hear.....til it's set in stone, it's about as useless as tits on a nun.

You could cover Moutainside Offroad Park in less than a day when it was open, but I def went 10+ times a year and it's close to an hour drive for me. Was my favorite place to wheel, to each their own. If the guy would've said $300 a year or even $200, still would be a bunch of titbags bitching about the costs. If you don't like it don't go, pretty simple. I highly doubt the only way you can ride that park is by buying a year's membership. If that's the case, then I won't be going. Pay per visit, wheel it, STFU.....or go to another park :dblthumb:

If you don't plan to go very many times a year, then why bitch about a yearly admission fee?!? :dunno:

Back