• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pirate Kicks TapATalk To The Curb

The Ford section is what I most frequently browse through, almost ZERO "it's not Tuesday" or "try search bitch!" ****. I've met a couple guys from the section, bought and sold stuff to others, and became facetoob friends with some. Generally a great group of guys willing to help and share. But you flip to GCC and a few of the same guys are flaming on Ultra Bouncer, making fun of FatDan, saying **** about how they don't like obama but they voted for him because they hated Romney. Can't get down with that, now...

The Ford section, hidden 35% and BBWs will be missed. flashemifyougotem

Lauderdale said:
Not gonna lie that was the pirate experience. :****:

I guess I was lucky, or I just didn't post enough. Was never the "target" of all that noise, but I also read and searched and read again before ever posting a question lol

I posted in the PBB Toyota section for a decade, read Gen 4x4 and the Torchmate forums and bought/sold plenty of stuff in the classifieds, but after KOH came about, PBB went down hill. It was at one point THE place for tech and seeing the baddest of the bad were building. It has evolved into a mediocre source that is littered with senseless ads, constant bickering and run of the mill trail rig builds.

Tried to make the move over here but HL kept rejecting my old PBB username (abrogate) because I was SPAM. I got it figured out now and I'm glad I did. It appears HL is what I used to look for in PBB. And being from the Midwest, this is more of my type of wheeling anyhow.

RIP Pirate, it was fun.

Not just them Fullsizebronco.com also want work with tapatalk . Autoguide only looks like . That company is buying all the forums up so they can control this type of thing . Make you pay to get on basiclly. .

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

78-79FordMan said:
Not just them Fullsizebronco.com also want work with tapatalk . Autoguide only looks like . That company is buying all the forums up so they can control this type of thing . Make you pay to get on basiclly. .

Was it Autoguide.com that bought Pirate???

Re: Re: Re: Pirate Kicks TapATalk To The Curb

InDaShop said:
Vertical Scope

It seems Vertical Scope runs **** in the ground after they buy a site. The old motorcycle forum I had over 18k posts on (gixxernation.com) was a spur off forum similar to that of Hardline, from the bigger, more asshat filled forum (gixxer.com) after it was sold to Vertical Scope.

Sent from my not-so-dumb phone...

Vertical scope is a sub company of autoguide .
More rule the world bull **** .

So Autoguide actually owns all the forums on the Autoguide app?

That's a ****-ton of purchasing they've been doing if so ...

And what is AG's relation to Tapatalk? Because the interface is a direct copy ...

I agree with whoever said that the downfall of Pirate started with KOH though.

Either autoguide or a sub company of there's is buying all forums . I read they own 400 of them or more .

Don't know there deal with tapatalk other than there a competitor . It's a money and power move to control forums .

If they buy all the forums up and turn off the tapatalk plug in . Then you have to buy there app . And tapatalk will go under . I figure autogroup tried to buy tapatalk but they wouldn't sell and this is there way to take them out .

Wish I owned a forum so I could tell them to shove it when they came knocking .

78-79FordMan said:
Either autoguide or a sub company of there's is buying all forums . I read they own 400 of them or more .

Don't know there deal with tapatalk other than there a competitor . It's a money and power move to control forums .

If they buy all the forums up and turn off the tapatalk plug in . Then you have to buy there app . And tapatalk will go under . I figure autogroup tried to buy tapatalk but they wouldn't sell and this is there way to take them out .

Wish I owned a forum so I could tell them to shove it when they came knocking .

I think you are on a forum that will most definitely do so if they do come knocking one day. :dblthumb:

TacomaJD said:
I think you are on a forum that will most definitely do so if they do come knocking one day. :dblthumb:

This forum is not for sale, is not supported by any vendors or any forum members. No advertising other than the free vendor ads. The forum is solely supported by the nine members of the Hardline Club.

I think that is what makes us unique, and due to this, we don't have pressure from vendors to do this or that.

Makes it easy to say fuk you.

Back