• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Shame on you America

Rescue1

When in doubt, the skinny pedal is on the right
Shame on you America: the only country where we have homeless without shelter, children going to bed without eating, elderly going without needed meds, and mentally ill without treatment - yet we have a benefit for the people of Haiti on 12 TV stations, ships and plains lining up with food, water, tents, clothes, bedding, doctors and medical supplies. Imagine if we gave ourselves the same support that we gave all other countries. I feel bad for them but I guess who cares about America.

Got this in a text today. Thought it was just about right!

Yeah,then Haiti arrests a bunch of preachers/ministers for kidnapping & child trafficking.Thats the way to show appreciation,aint it?
I think every American down there should say **** on yall & load up & head home.

I am not for sure they wasn't trafficking some of those kids. No papers.... But beside that there was a little different need for Haiti then all the things posted above. I understand it is a text message but come on. Homeless, most of them could work a job if they would.... And a lot of those things you mention are also in the health care bill..... And I agree we need to help each other in the USA more, but it is going to take getting both Political Parties and the so called ones that are Liberal's to get their acts together. The fighting and not agreeing between both parties sucks ass and maybe one day we can have both parties playing on the same field.

I donated to Haiti, it was a tragic thing that happened. It came all at once , no warning and killed over 200,000 people..... Not like it is an everyday thing. All we can do is help or give and hope things are done right. If you don't have the money to give you can always send up a Prayer...

Not to offend anybody but the way I read the Bible. Its states that Charity begins at Home. I guess we have to get out and vote. We have people that have served in the military for us to keep our rights. ( Like Freedom Of Speech) :woot: The Man that run Haiti before the Quake needs to give Haiti all the money he stole from the US Aid we have been giving them for years.

caglezxj said:
I am not for sure they wasn't trafficking some of those kids. No papers.... But beside that there was a little different need for Haiti then all the things posted above. I understand it is a text message but come on. Homeless, most of them could work a job if they would.... And a lot of those things you mention are also in the health care bill..... And I agree we need to help each other in the USA more, but it is going to take getting both Political Parties and the so called ones that are Liberal's to get their acts together. The fighting and not agreeing between both parties sucks ass and maybe one day we can have both parties playing on the same field.

I donated to Haiti, it was a tragic thing that happened. It came all at once , no warning and killed over 200,000 people..... Not like it is an everyday thing. All we can do is help or give and hope things are done right. If you don't have the money to give you can always send up a Prayer...

I agree with you Josh. The homeless can work if they would, but where? Most of our jobs are being alimitated by foreign trade. And for as the Health Bill, Who will pay for that in the long run. I believe in helping people like this in these situtations, but I also believe in helping out the people in this country first.This is just my .02 .

Did I miss something? This is the only country with homeless people, or others in need?? Where have you been. You have been blessed by the accident of birth to live in the most free, most generous, and most well intentioned country in the history of mankind. Not perfect, but light years ahead of any other nation ever. Explain to me if you would, if it is so awful here, why millions of people from all over the earth come here both legally and illegally every year seeking what we accidental citizens take for granted. This nation was founded on the principal that individuals have the responsibility and the freedom to conduct their own lives as they see fit without interference from the government. If you read the Constitution, it deals primarily with what government CAN'T do, it protects us from government abuse. Along with freedom comes responsibility, and with the freedom to succeed comes the freedom to fail.

By the way, the U.S. government kicked in $100 million to Haiti, Saudi Arabia and China combined donated less than one tenth of that. The American people raised $66 million in one TV telethon and will probably donate more than the rest of the world combined. Bad old America!!

Shame on you America? Shame on you for not understanding what our founding fathers intended for us. Shame on all of us for letting corrupt, power hungry politicians take it away from us. Just my $.02

caglezxj said:

Very well said and good point, BUTTTTT, when 911 occurred, or the San Francisco quake of 1989, or any other tragic U.S. events happened, did Haiti show up? Or Somalia, or any other foreign countries that have had devistating events happen? Have they ever sent one cent to help the people who have helped them? I would say NO. I am pretty sure someone will chime in and prove me wrong on some level, but I still would not live any where else but the good old U S A. God bless us for being who we are, right or wrong. :indianajones:

I agree 100% ... But I can't and I am sure most of you wouldn't think a poverty country would help. I like what PsDad posted. And if we can get our politics right we would not be in a financial mess. Look at the bad economy and we still had 66 million to donate to Haiti....That is not money the government gave. The individuals of USA did this. And it is awesome. I could loose my job tomorrow. But I be damn if I lay around and belly ache that I have been screwed by the government. It doesn't help, it is negative. Maybe you are being challenged to do something else in life. I just wish I would stop hearing all the pissing and moaning about presidents and politics....

Each person should give from the heart and where God puts a calling! As for being lucky to be born in this country....................well, I do not think it is luck what so ever! My forefathers saw an opportunity to make a change in their life and their children's life by giving up everthing they had to come to this country and to build something that was better than they had ever had in the past. With that change came sacrifice and hard work, from which me and my family have prospeered. With that being said, it is far time that we do take back the American spirit and rally together not only for the good of others, but for the good of our own. I get sick and tired of being taxed to death to help compensate people who are not American citizens! I mean really, do some research, we help everybody all over the world all the time with hard earned American dollars or better know as "American Aid". It would be nice for once, if politicians would stop sending our resources and money (that we do not have by the way) to countries and people, or healthcare, and other social programs that are nothing but a black hole! I personally think that social programs and assistance should come form church's and private organizations that have no affiliation with the government. These are the places that should be helping the sick, needy, and less fortunate. I also think that we need to make a few radical changes to our constitution that will close our borders, and change the way we consider how someone becomes an American citizen (i.e. just because you are "lucky" enough for your mother to be on U.S. soil when she gives birth, should not make you a U.S. citizen. Your parent(s) should have to be an American citizen before you can be an American citizen)!! Without these changes and a few others, this country will slowly become unrecognizable. The fall of more than one great society has been the lack of borders! And do not even get me started on how Obama thinks we "are not a Christian nation but a nation of many religious beliefs". This country was founded on Christian values and should embrace that foundation. If not we will soon look just like Europe where the average tax rate is something like 60% and 50% Muslim!!! ...............................I am not being negitive and I do not think that this is just a presidents or a politics problem, it is a problem for all Americans!..................................................Just my .02 worth! :****:

Courtesy Of The Red White And Blue -Toby Keith
Joys of Muslim Women

by Nonie Darwish

In the Muslim faith a Muslim man can marry a child as young as 1 year old

and have sexual intimacy with this child. Consummating the marriage by 9.

The dowry is given to the family in exchange for the woman (who becomes his

slave) and for the purchase of the private parts of the woman, to use her as

a toy.

Even though a woman is abused she can not obtain a divorce. To prove rape,

the woman must have (4) male witnesses. Often after a woman has been raped,

she is returned to her family and the family must return the dowry. The

family has the right to execute her (an honor killing) to restore the honor

of the family.

Husbands can beat their wives 'at will' and he does not have to say why he

has beaten her. The husband is permitted to have (4 wives) and a temporary

wife for an hour (prostitute) at his discretion. The Shariah Muslim law

controls the private as well as the public life of the woman.

In the West World ( America ) Muslim men are starting to demand Shariah Law

so the wife can not obtain a divorce and he can have full and complete

control of her. It is amazing and alarming how many of our sisters and

daughters attending American Universities are now marrying Muslim men and

submitting themselves and their children unsuspectingly to the Shariah law.

By passing this on, enlightened American women may avoid becoming a slave

under Shariah Law. Ripping the West in Two. Author and lecturer Nonie

Darwish says the goal of radical Islamists is to impose Shariah law on the

world, ripping Western law and liberty in two. She recently authored the

book, Cruel and Usual Punishment: The Terrifying Global Implications of

Islamic Law.

Darwish was born in Cairo and spent her childhood in Egypt and Gaza before

immigrating to America in 1978, when she was eight years old. Her father

died while leading covert attacks on Israel .. He was a high-ranking

Egyptian military officer stationed with his family in Gaza . When he died,

he was considered a "shahid," a martyr for jihad. His posthumous status

earned Nonie and her family an elevated position in Muslim society. But

Darwish developed a skeptical eye at an early age.

She questioned her own Muslim culture and upbringing. She converted to

Christianity after hearing a Christian preacher on television. In her latest

book, Darwish warns about creeping sharia law - what it is, what it means,

and how it is manifested in Islamic countries. For the West, she says

radical Islamists are working to impose sharia on the world. If that

happens, Western civilization will be destroyed.

Westerners generally assume all religions encourage a respect for the

dignity of each individual. Islamic law (Sharia) teaches that non-Muslims

should be subjugated or killed in this world. Peace and prosperity for one's

children is not as important as assuring that Islamic law rules everywhere

in the Middle East and eventually in the world.

While Westerners tend to think that all religions encourage some form of the

golden rule, Sharia teaches two systems of ethics - one for Muslims and

another for non-Muslims. Building on tribal practices of the seventh

century, Sharia encourages the side of humanity that wants to take from and

subjugate others.

While Westerners tend to think in terms of religious people developing a

personal understanding of and relationship with God, Sharia advocates

executing people who ask difficult questions that could be interpreted as

criticism. It's hard to imagine, that in this day and age, Islamic scholars

agree that those who criticize Islam or choose to stop being Muslim should

be executed.

Sadly, while talk of an Islamic reformation is common and even assumed by