• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

So I'm thinking about a SxS.....

Re:

Where is the magical dealers that sell em so cheap? Hell most used 900xp'd on craigslist a couple years old are $12-13k+. Of course there is a large proce difference for eps, le, accessories, etc. The loaded 570 le with eps msrp is $12,999.

Re: Re: So I'm thinking about a SxS.....

xjcrawler said:
Did you look at the Wolverine?
Yeah, equal or less legroom than the rzr's. The new 1000 rzr's have a lot more legroom than the older ones but way out of my proce range. 3 seater is pretty big with me after I've considered just what I want. Will be nice for me, the lady, and her 7 yr old to be able to go ride when we are together and looking for something to do. I'm settled for sure on either 570 or 900 ranger. Liked em too much. Freedom powersports had all the sxs's, even the honda's. The Honda's are nice too but too high so I didn't even try sitting in one of them. Lol.

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Where is the magical dealers that sell em so cheap? Hell most used 900xp'd on craigslist a couple years old are $12-13k+. Of course there is a large proce difference for eps, le, accessories, etc. The loaded 570 le with eps msrp is $12,999.

Call Abernathy's in Union City, TN.

Re:

All my buddies from around here have all bought rangers and rzr's at Battle Creek in Jasper, TN. That is the first place I'm gonna get quotes from this week.

Also try ProX. They were within a couple hundred of Abernathys. Abernathys must be cheapest place in the game. On RZR forum people driving from out west to buy from them. ProX is just outside Chatanooga so that's close.

TacomaJD said:

Usually abernathys in Tennessee is the cheapest around, and no tax.

ibrokeit said:
Usually abernathys in Tennessee is the cheapest around, and no tax.

Called em. Best price dude would give me over the phone for the 570 xp that msrp's for $11,299 is $10,400. I didn't try to haggle because I figure Battle Creek may be cheaper. My buddies said they checked around and bought from Battle Creek bc they gave em the best deals. Battle Creek and ProX are both closed today so I will call them tomorrow. There's no reason I shouldn't be able to get a 570XP for under $10k.

I've been watching this, I'm thinking of buying a SXS also and I'm sitting around waiting on you to find the best deal so Ill know which way to go laughing1

jimbo0076 said:
I've been watching this, I'm thinking of buying a SXS also and I'm sitting around waiting on you to find the best deal so Ill know which way to go laughing1

Mountain Motorsports in Marietta, GA has some cheap prices posted online via their website and Craigslist. Cheaper than Abernathy's. They had a 570xp listed for shy of $10,200. I may just have to go in a couple of those places and wave around $9,800 til one of em snatches it up. I just don't see why they couldn't give me one for under $10k.

One thing i've noticed is that a lot of places give a price that seems good but it's not OTD, they tack a bunch of b.s. Fees on, Abernathy's prices are otd

zukimaster said:
I believe I would go wave 7000 grand for the one on Craigslist in BHam, that's a lot a cash to save.

I text the number and have received no reply. May try to call and talk to him tomorrow. A lot of these young fawks go finance a new utv, put big tires on it, swamp it a few times, then put the stock rims and tires back on it to help it sell and sell the big mudders separately, like it's never been in the mud and only used on the farm or around the yard, etc. I'm just super hesitant to buy one of these used if there's any signs of it being abused. I wish he had better pictures of it in his listing. If that one was in front of me right now and I could tell it had been taken care of, I would have no problem giving the $7500 for it, but you are right, he may take $7k.

TacomaJD said:
Another one. Not big on camo, but it already has the windshield, backglass, roof, and doors, and the Kanati tires...Lot of money right there. Can probably be had for $8500 or less.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/snd/5352999557.html
Maybe not bad! But if I was in it for windshield and back glass I would want the good "Taylor Made" Safety Glass front and back panels I have them and they are nice and don't have to worry about them scratching up like the polycarbonate like the one in the link looks to have

BTW I WILL make you a deal on these terms and 14s off mine when you buy one lol

Welp, going to buy a 900 Saturday!

28feedd4442548e6fcc1d1a96bd6aef2.jpg

Had it priced for $11k and settled on an under $10k price. Proce undisclosed because I might get a wild hair and wanna sell it one day lol. Looks immaculate, said he has used it solely on his property except for 1 time he went trail riding with his friends. More pics to come.

Don't look like it's ever been in the mud at all.

0d6fc6ce7a01bc5482f92e588b872a06.jpg

e53492e3e6445f45e47e2b72b7200e8f.jpg

2400 miles, lots probably on asphalt, 264 hours. Not terrible miles and hours.

e9cbbc02e9889a76901ab74e3d994504.jpg

8c79a747b2c80f51536325dc0c81230e.jpg

7067b52ff91ada3286f0ee9a15d2b3d7.jpg

198cc6fbeb740f623780114a52e459ed.jpg

ee20b565e080fd740833043618ed9b94.jpg

de41057e1539549d3b777ea4104910f5.jpg