• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Social media disconnect

I'm guessing hardline does a lot less tracking your every move online.

I've never had a facebook, when I was in school I thought about making one until saw had to link it to my college email account. Haven't really wanted to join since then. If I wanna talk or know something about someone I talk to them.

No bookFace or tweeters for me.

Occasionally will use instagram, but only because cool pictures are cool. The lack of commentary, or rather, back-and-forth commentary is appealing.

GONOVRIT said:
To each their own but I don't do any of the three, never have. 36 now and the older I get the less I care what people think of me and what other people are doing, simple life.

^^ this !! Almost to the T how I feel. Except my give a fuk's been broke a wile. I have never really heard anything but drama, relationships ending , and a bunch of fags taking "selfies" with duck lips and ****. I give a rats ass about much these days anyways.

Well, this wasn't exactly my intention for this thread, but I agree with most. I even agree with part of Adam lee's statement. I am just being hardheaded and possibly ignorant. Pansie..... Doubt that. Anyway, what I would like to see is a thread for all the non-hardline publicized events to be posted by one or several of you facetube post whoring ****s and updated regularly so these events can get the numbers in the gate to watch and pay and help the sport to grow in a positive way. That is what I'm asking if anyone else thinks that's a good idea. **** a bunch of online friends and likes and dislikes and bla bla ****ing bla.

pholmann said:
Well, this wasn't exactly my intention for this thread, but I agree with most. I even agree with part of Adam lee's statement. I am just being hardheaded and possibly ignorant. Pansie..... Doubt that. Anyway, what I would like to see is a thread for all the non-hardline publicized events to be posted by one or several of you facetube post whoring ****s and updated regularly so these events can get the numbers in the gate to watch and pay and help the sport to grow in a positive way. That is what I'm asking if anyone else thinks that's a good idea. **** a bunch of online friends and likes and dislikes and bla bla ****ing bla.

I'm sure we can agree to do that. :dblthumb:

I realize that forums are a form of social media. I don't think of it so much that way though. I see it more as an online/real world community. It is a place to meet like minded folks who love the same things as you do that you would not normally cross paths with. A lot of you folks are probably like me in that you don't want to let social media like Facebook into your lives you don't like the idea of all your info and pics and bullshit being out there. I know you can set it to private and unsubscribe, but if you don't put it out there at all, then it can't be subject to intrusion by hackers, creepers, etc. I am glad however that there are so many people that share the same opinion of dramabook that I do. :dblthumb:

pholmann said:
There is the second option! :flipoff1: I just think if you made an account only like or add the people you want to see their post you would see that it's not so bad! If one of you friends starts posting drama or something you don't give a **** about unfriend them.

I suppose if that's the only options me and my antisocial counterparts will just miss out. Lol. I honestly hate everything about Facebook. I don't even want an account under a false name. I know some folks love it and that's cool. To each their own. It's just an unnecessary source of drama and public invasion I don't want. Is it so much to ask for you post whores to pass along the **** that you see on facetube to the rest of us?

al1tonyota said:
There is the second option! :flipoff1: I just think if you made an account only like or add the people you want to see their post you would see that it's not so bad! If one of you friends starts posting drama or something you don't give a **** about unfriend them.

And oh ha almost forgot :flipoff1: lol

pholmann said:
I suppose if that's the only options me and my antisocial counterparts will just miss out. Lol. I honestly hate everything about Facebook. I don't even want an account under a false name. I know some folks love it and that's cool. To each their own. It's just an unnecessary source of drama and public invasion I don't want. Is it so much to ask for you post whores to pass along the **** that you see on facetube to the rest of us?
Yep molaugh

pholmann said:
A lot of you folks are probably like me in that you don't want to let social media like Facebook into your lives you don't like the idea of all your info and pics and bullshit being out there. I know you can set it to private and unsubscribe, but if you don't put it out there at all, then it can't be subject to intrusion by hackers, creepers, :dblthumb:

Maybe I'm not understanding what your saying but... just because you make a Facebook account doesn't meant you have to put any pics or put ANYTHING personal up. You don't have to be friends with anyone. It can be just as private as your hardline account. No one even has to know about it. No pics, no names, no numbers.... nothing. And I'm not saying set it as private, just literally put zero personal info about yourself so even if it's public people can't take anything anyway or find out anything personal about yourself. Even use a fake Gmail account to start it. My Facebook page has an emails address I can't even remember the password to because it's not my real email.

If you can make a hard line account to read about 4x4 stuff why can't you make a Facebook page to do the same thing? You seem to want to be more "in the know" so do it :). You can be just as antisocial with a Facebook page as you were before you had one. :****:

I made you your very own facebook account... here is the info.

First name: Pat
Last name: Pat I picked a gender bias name so no one will even know if you a guy or girl ( even though it makes you pick a gender )... but your not going to have any friends anyway so no one will even know "pat" is alive.
Birthday : 12/1/1960
email: [email protected]

current city : Intercourse, Pennsylvania ( because you know what you want )
hometown: Bird In Hand, Pennsylvania ( Pennsylvania has some ****ed up city names... )
high school: Mobile Assoc Retarded Citizens ( because your parents hated you and sent you to Alabama for school )
employer: I Like Turtles ( maybe you do ? and it was a funny video that went along with your high school )

the password to the FB account is: nooneknows

you already like madram11 and busted knuckle... fell free to take this account wherever you want it to go ( I don't know what else your into )

fell free to change the password and keep the account.... never log into it once.... or make your own account at a later date.

Your HL account now has more personal info about the real you than your FB account does

AW10 said:
Maybe I'm not understanding what your saying but... just because you make a Facebook account doesn't meant you have to put any pics or put ANYTHING personal up. You don't have to be friends with anyone. It can be just as private as your hardline account. No one even has to know about it. No pics, no names, no numbers.... nothing. And I'm not saying set it as private, just literally put zero personal info about yourself so even if it's public people can't take anything anyway or find out anything personal about yourself. Even use a fake Gmail account to start it. My Facebook page has an emails address I can't even remember the password to because it's not my real email.

If you can make a hard line account to read about 4x4 stuff why can't you make a Facebook page to do the same thing? You seem to want to be more "in the know" so do it :). You can be just as antisocial with a Facebook page as you were before you had one. :****:

my facebook is more private...

I never post or upload anything to FB :****:

So I only have FB and yes I have 40 billionty eleven "friends" on there because of the racing series. I dont post alot. Usually just jokes and stuff.

Let me throw another question out.... Any of these folks that swear they will never have ANY of this social media stuff..... Do any of you have kids? Most people sign up for social media just to keep an eye on their kids.

Latest posts

Back