• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tow rig rubber

H2 take off tires. 315/70/17 bfg at's. Rides nice and ya can get em for $400 or less...They are a LR D though.

I have 315/75R/16s that I'm planning to use on my lifted J10. Don't know how they will handle yet (Les Schwab guy told me they were 36" tall when they are really only 33".)

We sell alot of Toyo MT's. They are load range E and handle pretty good. I have ran them on my truck and have been happy with them. I would stay away from the Toyo AT's though. center sections on those tires seem to where out very fast.

Bunk said:
H2 take off tires. 315/70/17 bfg at's. Rides nice and ya can get em for $400 or less...They are a LR D though.

That's what I'm running right now as well. Work great so far and getting good mileage out of them. Next set I'll probably go down to like a 295/70/17 to get a little power and mileage back.

J

Anything out there that looks good, is load range E, and gets great treadlife? I'm blingin out my truck and to have a nice agressive tread is a must. But load range comes first.

snwbrdpunk16 said:
Anything out there that looks good, is load range E, and gets great treadlife? I'm blingin out my truck and to have a nice agressive tread is a must. But load range comes first.

With the "blinin" wheels ya got, why not do the toyo mt's. Seen a few rigs with "bling" wheel and those tires and don't look too bad

snwbrdpunk16 said:
I dont want toyo MT's. My brother has them and the tread life isnt lookin that great so far.

He would be a first. everyone that I have talked to about them said the tread life is really good. Is he a heavy right foot driver? How about proper psi? Oh well, guess you will just have to keep lookin:rolleyes:

Toyotanut said:
He would be a first. everyone that I have talked to about them said the tread life is really good. Is he a heavy right foot driver? How about proper psi? Oh well, guess you will just have to keep lookin:rolleyes:

He drives his truck pretty good cuz its the shitty 6.0 powerstroke. If he lays into it, it'll blow up :haha:

I'll have to ask him how many miles are on them. He got them aboot a year ago, but maybe they have more miles then i think they do?

Latest posts

Back