• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

traxx4x4 pictures = EPIC FAIL of a THREAD

Yep, ol Wes himself. Those links may be small, but that buggy made a fool out of about everthing he hit. :****:

HotRodpayton said:
Yep, ol Wes himself. Those links may be small, but that buggy made a fool out of about everthing he hit. :****:

seen out before just didn't realize they could hold up to his abuse :eek:

aetna. small hill in woods bout 100 yards from balls hill. This is the same hill
l_5b05bd95f3e59d755230b48660bc3c4c.png

CHASMAN9 said:
I gotta go there someday, someday. Watch how the Big Dogs roll. loller.gif :driving:
Load up son! Talked to Jimmy, and Lambert. We're supposed to go soon. I'll pm, or call you when I figure out when.

JIMMYS NEW REAR ENGINE TRUCK IS APART AND GETTING PAINT I THINK IT WOULD BE GREAT IF EVERY ONE COULD GET TOGETHER AND RIDE AETNA ON HER MAIDIN VOYAGE.HOTROD CAN CALL JIMMY AND MAKE IT HAPPEN YOU GUYS WILL LOVE OUR MTN .AETNA SHOWS NO LOVE FOR ANYONE JIMMY AND WES ARE THE ONLY ONES TO PUT IN ITS PLACE .

I could have swore that pic was take at the bottom of buzzers roost at gray rock :dunno:. In fact I will look but I believe I have video. Might not be where it was take but dang if it don't look the same

Rescue1 said:
I could have swore that pic was take at the bottom of buzzers roost at gray rock :dunno:. In fact I will look but I believe I have video. Might not be where it was take but dang if it don't look the same

Definitely not buzzards roost

TOMMY RAINS said:
JIMMYS NEW REAR ENGINE TRUCK IS APART AND GETTING PAINT I THINK IT WOULD BE GREAT IF EVERY ONE COULD GET TOGETHER AND RIDE AETNA ON HER MAIDIN VOYAGE.HOTROD CAN CALL JIMMY AND MAKE IT HAPPEN YOU GUYS WILL LOVE OUR MTN .AETNA SHOWS NO LOVE FOR ANYONE JIMMY AND WES ARE THE ONLY ONES TO PUT IN ITS PLACE .
We'll see bout the first run. I think J told me he would go Valentine's weekend, and I def. can't go then, but may can the next week. I've always wanted to ride there, I might not be able to get up nothen there :flipoff1:

HotRodpayton said:
We'll see bout the first run. I think J told me he would go Valentine's weekend, and I def. can't go then, but may can the next week. I've always wanted to ride there, I might not be able to get up nothen there :flipoff1:
naw brotha you be ight. only real difficult climb there is transmission or double trouble. the wall has a ditch dug in front of it so its out for a while. but you slang some water out or let the ground be frozen. then that will seperate the BMF's from the boys 8)

Back