• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

traxx4x4 pictures = EPIC FAIL of a THREAD

Tcameron said:
naw brotha you be ight. only real difficult climb there is transmission or double trouble. the wall has a ditch dug in front of it so its out for a while. but you slang some water out or let the ground be frozen. then that will seperate the BMF's from the boys 8)

You sound scared and weak.... :flipgotcha:

BMF Matlock

cameron and fat girl got the job done to i forgot that they came to ride with us before.however it not for the faint of heart.

Tcameron said:
I am that y im not ever gunna 4wheel again! 8)
Come on man! Why not just let the King build you a new one, slap in your parts, and we'll all go hit aetna.

This thread needs some videos

Wes Kean on Cable Hill at Grayrock

MattO in the Jeep
Matt O on Cable Hill

TC before he got Scared :flipoff1:
That Just happened Part 2 Insane Breakage

Darryl at Aetna
Superman Buggy

Still Can't believe you sold it
THE WALL

Turbo Joe
Turbo Joe

Matlock= stepped up and took Camerons place since he is scared :popcorn:
Matlock Thrashing on his buggy. Biscuits and Gravy, Nasty

Bryan lettin it Eat
Bryan Cole giving it Hell on Loose Rock. Nasty Rock Bouncing

AC in the Old Single seater
Adam Carter making a great save at GrayRock.

Matt O. said:
THe 6cyl beatdown in the old jeep on cable hill was fun ;D
I was there, 4.0L is tough. I was saying the whole time( watch the rods fly out of the oil pan in just a minute) :****:

HotRodpayton said:
I was there, 4.0L is tough. I was saying the whole time( watch the rods fly out of the oil pan in just a minute) :****:

That motor loved the rev limiter. Didn't have enough TC gear to ever hit **** in 2nd. Best thing about that motor is it NEVER got hot. No matter how hard I ran it.

Tcameron said:
naw brotha you be ight. only real difficult climb there is transmission or double trouble. the wall has a ditch dug in front of it so its out for a while. but you slang some water out or let the ground be frozen. then that will seperate the BMF's from the boys 8)

you seem to have forgotten one little hill. Inner tube the hard way, through the big hole, not the easier way to the side.

hotrod whenever you go to aetna you better let me know, i would love to go. i might total the buggy out there but i would like to try anyways

jojo said:
hotrod whenever you go to aetna you better let me know, i would love to go. i might total the buggy out there but i would like to try anyways
Easy killer, that right foot can make you hurt all over :spin: :'(, I'll be sure to let you know for sure. Call me soon as you get a chance about this weekend :dblthumb:

Rescue1 said:
MY GOD WHAT A BEATING

I showed this one to Mahan and he like to have fainted! :****:

If it wasn't for being able to see the driver, I would have sworn that wasn't Matlock driving. He must have had his big girl panties on that day! :dblthumb:

jrhall said:
LOL Naw, Timmie had done hurt his feelings that morning... Joe had to redeem.... :****:

:flipoff1:

ahhhh, I figured he had some sort of motivation!

Here goes a FINE example of ..........TAKIN IT TO THE FREAKIN TOP ...........

20090801-IMG_0189-2.jpg

YEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

Back