• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Ultra 4 KOH buggy

Buggy now has new 39" red labe Krawlers, Hellfire Fabworks Knuckles, new hood painted Kawasaki green, and new high steering set up. I spent about $3,000 on all of this so the price is going up to $18,500. This will be one of the first buggies in the country running the new Hellfire FJ80 knuckles. I should have them by the middle of next week. From what I hear they are supposed to be super nice. I should have everything finished by next weekend. I will be posting the updated pictures of the interior and exterior as soon as everything is done.

Sitting on them reds. The Hellfire knuckles should be in Friday. I will post pics of them when I get them.
buggy-1.jpg

I just about have everything finished. Here are some pictures i took the other night from my cellphone. They are not the best, but I figured you could get an idea of what everything looks like.

I still need to paint the front axles and add a mount for the suck down winch.
IMG00065-20110908-1351.jpg

IMG00045-20110826-2259.jpg

Loaded up heading to the exhaust shop.
IMG00067-20110908-1404.jpg

I painted the hood Kawasaki Green at first, but after putting it on decided I did not like it. It looked like the hood didn't go with the rest of the buggy. We decided to go with silver to match the skins. The color is the Ford Cobra Silver. I think it turned out pretty good. I am going to hate to scratch it.
Unnamed.jpg

IMG00071-20110909-2136.jpg

IMG00070-20110909-2135.jpg

SOLD she is heading back out West to California. I am now the proud owner of a new RZR S. Thanks Basch, great doing business with you.

Back