• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker Valley Ideas.

That would be because you dont have to pay anything to enter the park or park there:;

By law the DNR can not charge for parking, use, or entrance to an ORV area...they can collect no $$$ from the users of the area under no circumstances, excpet for tickets written by the LEO's which doesn't go back to the DNR either.

By law the DNR can not charge for parking, use, or entrance to an ORV area...they can collect no $$$ from the users of the area under no circumstances, excpet for tickets written by the LEO's which doesn't go back to the DNR either.

:cool: It sounded like a pay to play park and not just state BLM land. How ever the local shops still make money and thats a good thing as long as they are putting money back into helping to keep the trails open if not buy at shops that do.

Last edited:
:cool: It sounded like a pay to play park and not just state BLM land. How ever the local shops still make money and thats a good thing as long as they are putting money back into helping to keep the trails open if not buy at shops that do.

Oh yeah what does DNR stand for ??

Department of Natural Resources.

And there are not any "local" shops to Walker Valley...you got Randy's Offroad and S&N in the arlington/Smokey Point area.

Your point of putting money back into the economy is mute when talking about Walker...the best you can hope for is gas, fast food and beer sales.

The only way that the users help Walker Valley is to attend DNR work parties to do trail maintenance and building.

I see you are from Oregon so you don't know a whole lot about Walker or the DNR, which means I'll refrain from calling you a "complete fawking idiot" and cut you some slack :fawkdancesmiley:

Department of Natural Resources.

And there are not any "local" shops to Walker Valley...you got Randy's Offroad and S&N in the arlington/Smokey Point area.

Your point of putting money back into the economy is mute when talking about Walker...the best you can hope for is gas, fast food and beer sales.

The only way that the users help Walker Valley is to attend DNR work parties to do trail maintenance and building.

I see you are from Oregon so you don't know a whole lot about Walker or the DNR, which means I'll refrain from calling you a "complete fawking idiot" and cut you some slack :fawkdancesmiley:

**** the funny part is I am from Cali I have not been out here very long so that is why I don't know much about any trails out here and you can say all you want about people from Or :fawkdancesmiley:

**** the funny part is I am from Cali I have not been out here very long so that is why I don't know much about any trails out here and you can say all you want about people from Or :fawkdancesmiley:

Cali...well shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

you fawking idiot :fawkdancesmiley:

the funding grant for walker valley is coming up!
they really need support for this to take place and volunters!
the more show of support for the area can equal more funding. wich would give us the chance to have things like an obstacle course. :awesomework:
jim cahill from the sedro office would be the one to talk to about this.
[email protected]

I've seen some good input here on obstacles built out of dirt and trees but I believe a manmade rock/shotcrete course would stand a better test of time and usage with little upkeep on volunteers needed. I've already with two groups work on hwy2, we have a trail at Elbe, and since I live 20 minutes from Rieter I help there too. I would love to help at Walker but would like to see my work last longer than a month or two. Concrete/ shotcrete has been proven to stand the test of time and abuse. just my $.02

Latest posts

Back