• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

We-Rock. KarlVP in stock mod class

anybody going down to Vegas this weekend???....

If so, look me up, I'll see you there....

and I'll see you, Mr. hot Karl....at the NW we-rock......where-ever it winds up being...

Nuzzy said:
Dammit Karl! Why in the world would you NOT run the 28s just to show everbody up??

now that would be funny to watch......but wouldnt you think it would be making a mockery of the sport by doing something like that

Bout time you grew a pair. Just remember you have to drive it there and home in order to be "hardcore".:cool:

I'll see ya there but not stock mod.:flipoff:

sign me up as a judge on the course that Mayor of Hardcoreville will run. I wanna be the one to yell CONE as loud as freakin possible this year. and hopefully you wont break your foot at camp this time around.

Also you may want to rethink your math on axle changing. Of course every one will come right out after you tweak the ears on the yoke.:;

Binder said:
Also you may want to rethink your math on axle changing. Of course every one will come right out after you tweak the ears on the yoke.:;

I'll just replace the whole assembly from Unit bearing all the way back.

Its simple. Take wheel off, take caliper off, 3 bolts, whole thing slides out, new one slides in. Reassemble and continue.

Binder said:
Bout time you grew a pair. Just remember you have to drive it there and home in order to be "hardcore".:cool:

I'll see ya there but not stock mod.:flipoff:

Done and Done. That **** sukced at G dale last year though. It was sooooo hot. Driving home with no doors or windows didn't even phase the heat. We stopped for lunch in Yakima and I was soaked with sweat.

Hopefully this year it will be at a cooler location.

anntyper said:
sign me up as a judge on the course that Mayor of Hardcoreville will run. I wanna be the one to yell CONE as loud as freakin possible this year. and hopefully you wont break your foot at camp this time around.
i was gonna say no frisbee for karl at camp:hi:

Have you read the rule book Karl? I was considering runing in it but I have to much crap to fix or modify in time. Plus the entry fee is steep. I would rather put that money in my suspension.

JOOP said:
Have you read the rule book Karl? I was considering runing in it but I have to much crap to fix or modify in time. Plus the entry fee is steep. I would rather put that money in my suspension.

IThe rules & tech inspection keep alot of people out.

KarlVP said:
I'll just replace the whole assembly from Unit bearing all the way back.

Its simple. Take wheel off, take caliper off, 3 bolts, whole thing slides out, new one slides in. Reassemble and continue.

That's how I carry my spare's. Take's me 10 minutes cause the damn wheel locks always buried at the bottom of the glove box:mad:

JOOP said:

I have looked at the rules.

The only thing I have to do to make my rig legal is; Replace the Antifreeze with 100% water, either run half doors or install a "door bar" thingy, and cap off my breather lines with balloons. Oh, also have to get another fire extinguisher and relocate them. I used to have two, but they keep getting stolen.

Easy stuff.

KarlVP said:
I have looked at the rules.

The only thing I have to do to make my rig legal is; Replace the Antifreeze with 100% water

You must not have read the rules too closely, they require a sierra/water mix. They think that when you run strait water and say you spring a leak, a motor with pure water will let out the corrosion and whatever else water only produces. Though I've been through my fair share of tech inspention's, I have never seen them check.

Verbatim

4.9: Cooling​
W.E.Rock considers the following to be part of the cooling system: Radiators, hoses, engine
ports, heater hoses, and coolant products.
The following are the cooling guidelines for competition:​
4.9.1:​
Air Cooling is approved.

4.9.2:​
Water-cooled systems are approved.

4.9.3:​
Radiator must be in the factory position and covered so that, in the event of a break in the
radiator or hoses, spectators, spotters and drivers are protected from the coolant spray and spill.

4.9.4:​
Radiators must be securely mounted.

4.9.5:​
Hoses and connections must be in good condition without cracks, all connections must
have a tightening device that utilizes a mechanical means to secure the connection.

4.9.6:​
Top mount (roof mount) radiators are not approved.

4.9.7:​
Radiators must have an OEM or adequate sized aftermarket overflow bottle, securely
mounted, and connected to the radiator by an overflow tube. Overflow bottles may not be
mounted over or in the passenger compartment. Overflow bottles may not be beverage
containers.

4.9.8:​
The use of Ethylene glycol is not permitted.

4.9.9:​
Vent tubes must be attached to an adequate sized fluid containment container.

KarlVP said:
Verbatim

4.9: Cooling​
W.E.Rock considers the following to be part of the cooling system: Radiators, hoses, engine
ports, heater hoses, and coolant products.
The following are the cooling guidelines for competition:​
4.9.1:​
Air Cooling is approved.

4.9.2:​
Water-cooled systems are approved.

4.9.3:​
Radiator must be in the factory position and covered so that, in the event of a break in the
radiator or hoses, spectators, spotters and drivers are protected from the coolant spray and spill.

4.9.4:​
Radiators must be securely mounted.

4.9.5:​
Hoses and connections must be in good condition without cracks, all connections must
have a tightening device that utilizes a mechanical means to secure the connection.

4.9.6:​
Top mount (roof mount) radiators are not approved.

4.9.7:​
Radiators must have an OEM or adequate sized aftermarket overflow bottle, securely
mounted, and connected to the radiator by an overflow tube. Overflow bottles may not be
mounted over or in the passenger compartment. Overflow bottles may not be beverage
containers.

4.9.8:​
The use of Ethylene glycol is not permitted.

4.9.9:​
Vent tubes must be attached to an adequate sized fluid containment container.

Where's the part that say's straight water is ok, or are you pointing out that it say's nothing?