• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Weroc help

Yeah, we went up to Pacific Raceways when we made the tour a few weeks ago. They didn't seem receptive to the idea and it was hard just trying to get a meeting with them, once we got one, they decided to cancel on us.

Ellinsberg is looking to be the best choice right now. We have both property and concrete, though the property is not the greatest and we are currently looking for better property.

Olympia has great property, but but no real concrete as of yet. And same with snohomish.

If only the concrete supplier and property were next to each other...

Regardless, we will hold the event on the date scheduled.
________
vaporizers

Last edited:
JACKED944RUNNER said:
Ellensburg would be nice. How long is the road in question there? Can it be widened?

Not too long and it can be widened and have work done to it, we would need some local help with that though.

Edit, we have done some broad looking in other towns and haven't received any luck except with the three sites mentioned
________
easy vape vaporizer

Last edited:
BTW, for all asking or wondering. There will be a W.E.ROCK event regardless of what happens with these properties on May 25-27 in the PNW. This project will just make it easier for the event, towns, teams and spectators.
________
Yamaha TTR230

Last edited:
Lil' Rich said:
BTW, for all asking or wondering. There will be a W.E.ROCK event regardless of what happens with these properties on May 25-27 in the PNW. This project will just make it easier for the event, towns, teams and spectators.

so this event is going to be held on memorial day weekend i take it. boy this is going to be a tough one to make:mad:

Little Red Zuk said:
Hey, if it helps keeps the asshats out of Moon/Funny.....

Actually this was our thinking when we posted the dates. We realize that Moonrocks get pounded that weekend and if we can do our part to help that situation, we will.
________
vaporizers

Last edited:
Lil' Rich said:
Actually this was our thinking when we posted the dates. We realize that Moonrocks get pounded that weekend and if we can do our part to help that situation, we will.

Nice. Of course, I'll be your event rather than Naches, but at least I'll spend less fuel:D

Now we just need to get the info that there is an event to said asshats!

Latest posts

Back