• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Yakima Rockcrawl March 29th!!!

Jeremy we are trying to get everyone from down our way to roll up to the event! I think we could bring 10-15 and hopefully more! Being early has put a time issue on people rebuilding rigs but were on it! Steve needs to update his site with some info!

If a course looks to be dangerous to my body, can I have someone else drive that course. I want to play, but I have to be safe.

If a course looks to be dangerous to my body, can I have someone else drive that course. I want to play, but I have to be safe.

Yes you can have your spotter drive, if you wish. They are using WERocks rules and that is allowed. But there is nothing really dangerous there. The courses are right up your alley, HUGE Boulder crawls.

Ted Grady
Pro Modified Class
91 Linked YJ

It's ALL about the Krawlin

I know ted and robin are talking about comming over but i was wondering if the other BIG TIME rockcrawlers were going to come over and represent the west side? It seems that they guys that have the bad A$$ rigs just talk alot and never do any of our local comps. As Jeremy stated earlier, he has no problem putting this thing on but he needs our support! With that said I would hope that you big ballers on the west side would give us the oppertunity to whoop up on you at the end of march in Yakima!

I know ted and robin are talking about comming over but i was wondering if the other BIG TIME rockcrawlers were going to come over and represent the west side? It seems that they guys that have the bad A$$ rigs just talk alot and never do any of our local comps. As Jeremy stated earlier, he has no problem putting this thing on but he needs our support! With that said I would hope that you big ballers on the west side would give us the oppertunity to whoop up on you at the end of march in Yakima!

I dont need all of you to show my Bronco up i just want to hang out and help if i can :D

No please show us how its done! We need the west side to represent. Ted was the only one to make the trip and he had a great time. I know he is comming back this year to.

I have nothing to show the Bronco doesnt have anything to prove its main build is for good fun agressive family four wheelin... you never know though i might get there and decide to compete for fun, But like i said i dont have anything to prove or do i want to try to show anyone up i want to make friends hang out and support the sport

dont worry i know you have nothing to prove it would be fun to watch it kick ass! there was a burb on 49 iroks last year...it was huge! The event is fun and everyone there has a good time and a few coldies. Look forward to meeting you. I drive the beat to piss first gen and im 6'11. You know i think thats why ted and i get along...im two feet taller than him! lol sorry ted, you know your my hero!

I know you were'nt trying to be an a$$ and i cant wait to meet everyone over there i think it will be a kick a$$ time looking forward to it

I have nothing to show the Bronco doesnt have anything to prove its main build is for good fun agressive family four wheelin... you never know though i might get there and decide to compete for fun, But like i said i dont have anything to prove or do i want to try to show anyone up i want to make friends hang out and support the sport

No one is saying that you have anything to prove, so relax and come run with us, your tires are as tall I am, LOL. The rocks will seem like nothing to you,**** dude I am running 37". So if your trying to get in the TTC, get some practice in, and come out and have fun. We are all out there for good ole Family Four Wheeling.

Ted Grady
Pro Modified Class
91 Linked YJ

It's ALL about the KRAWLIN !!!!

I may do this but need to get a spotter lined up......

Hey Binder, It was good seeing you at the last Rock Crawl. I went to this event last year without a spotter, found a local guy to spot for me and it worked out great. There is plenty of people to spot for you if you need a spotter. In local events like this, I think it is important for all of us to show up, and show our support for our sport.

Ted Grady
Pro Modified Class
91 Linked YJ

It's ALL about the KRAWLIN !!!!

last year was a great event, yeah its a comp, but it feels like so much more than that, you get to spend time with buddies and see what your rigs can really do. The axle breaking king will be there this year. . . yes me,(7 stock axles and two sets of chromos, in two days). The boys in yakima put on a great event and we need to do everything that we can to support them!!!

I am trying to make this event this year. I will say this though that if the 4x4 community wants to have these local events we need to support the people that put them on as much as possible by coming out whether you compete of not. Should be a good time, hope to see ya there.:cool: